List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice one Deano

Sam Elliott Country GIF by GritTV
I like them both and in the perfect world they stay, but I'm ok with the two Matts being told they can explore their options. I think we need to keep Lewis as depth at worst.

He has got better over his last three matches and was good versus Brions. That is the standard for him each week. If he achieves this, the second KPD spot is his.

Just now on CH7 news ā€¦

Mitch Cleary - Matt Kennedy told he is free to look elsewhere as is
Lewis Young & Matt Owies. šŸ˜®

Kennedy is on 99 games šŸ˜¢

Brad Fisher anyone!
Young the one there that doesn't make sense to me - leaves us with Weitering, likely Haynes and Sam Durdin as KPDs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong traded 1st round picks for.

Stanley
Ablett
Touhy
Henderson
Dangerfield
Cameron
Bruhn

So why wouldnā€™t Houston be at home on that list?
Per Your list the players are mostly either keys or low salaries Houston is 28, high salary, a Half back and pick 11 is a likely 10 year player in a deep draft. Keep the pick. Thouy was pick 16 and was 2 or 3 years younger in a crap draft.

Trading Matt Kennedy might be one of the stupidest list moves we've ever made
Why? He'll be 28 early next year, plays a role that we have a surplus in and won't ever be worth more on the market than he is right now.

If we want to be able to afford A grade quality we need to be prepared to move on B graders.

He (Kennedy) could probably set himself up for life; wouldnā€™t be surprised to see a GC, North or Richmond throw a 3-4 year deal his way.

Just find a small forward for us thanks Austin.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back