Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Remind me to never again venture over to the saints board.

" f off"
"gronk"
"GAGF"

Should have learnt from when I told them Battle was leaving months ago, quite upset they are that we banned their boy
So I called up the Captain
Said please bring me my wine
He said
We haven't had that Spirit here since 1966.

I wonder how they think they will achieve taking TDK from us when he’s going to be on a 5-6 year contract, which he will sign either before the end of this year or mid next year. I hope they try, should be funny.
The narrative is SOS made us over pay for Weiters to max our cap & now they will throw so much money at TDK he’s a certain to take the contract 🤦‍♂️

The same Weiters that was pretty much the most unlikely player ever to even think about leaving us, who just signed a contract to see out his career at what is likely to be significantly under his market worth 😂

Why should we be interested in what is fair value? He is contracted, has played 80% of games in the last two years, and Saints have come knocking at the last minute. Fair value wouldn't cut it if I was making the decision, we should only listen to something that makes us better.
It's not even fair value. He's a rare mix of athleticism and height. He's got sublime skill. He just started slowly due to injury and having to play key defender. Which most keys take longer to develop fully anyway. Kemp's a gun. First round picked and a talent developing into a 200-250 game player. Pick 7 or nothing.

The narrative is SOS made us over pay for Weiters to max our cap & now they will throw so much money at TDK he’s a certain to take the contract 🤦‍♂️

The same Weiters that was pretty much the most unlikely player ever to even think about leaving us, who just signed a contract to see out his career at what is likely to be significantly under his market worth 😂

You know, even if TDK bumps his head and doesn’t sign with Carlton, I still hope St Kilda make a play for him. That would be damn hilarious to see.

Remember everyone, pace yourself today, the AFL stage manage today so nothing happens before mid afternoon with the biggest trades coincidentally peaked for the primetime deadline.

So this morning is for rumours, regrouping and shit talking and try not to get banned from other boards eh?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember everyone, pace yourself today, the AFL stage manage today so nothing happens before mid afternoon with the biggest trades coincidentally peaked for the primetime deadline.

So this morning is for rumours, regrouping and shit talking and try not to get banned from other boards eh?

No deals are allowed to be announced before 2pm

I think Caleb Daniel would be a good fit for our list needs. Let’s see what happens.

I don’t normally rate what Brereton says but I think he nails this about the draft.

Having a pick inside the top 3 can get you a player you can build a side around perhaps an all time great,having a pick around pick 12 gets you a good player.

What not have the opportunity in getting another Bont/Cripps instead of a Bruhn/Gibcus

Big difference.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You barrack for Carlton and believe that … one of the best players to ever pull on a Carlton jumper was 13 and Dow was 3 …. We won’t know until 2027… hopefully Austin gets this one right

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back