Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

If Kennedy is going to the Dogs surely best 22 Kennedy is adequate for fringe player Daniel?

The Kemp trade I don’t understand what we stand to gain. If it’s not involving pick 8 I don’t understand what we are doing.

Required player, best 22, contracted. Just don’t see how it is more likely that he goes than having him stay.

He probably figures we'd be open to it for the right price which we would and the Saints must be willing to offer something good knowing he's contracted and coming so late. Clearly he doesnt know SOS.

Tom Morris saying Kemp more likely to get to Saints than stay at Carlton. Also says Saints will need to "pony up" for him.

It’s all scripted BS. Even Lyons’s reaction to Kennedy getting to the Dogs, “Do you?”. Like he’s genuinely shocked at that. They are literally the only club interested in Kennedy and was talked about all yesterday. 😂

Bailey Smith getting to Geelong right on the buzzer tonight. Like no shit he will. Probably a 7-7:29PM trade. Biggest trades every year usually are around that time on deadline day. It’s all AFL stage managed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be tempted with Kemp + Kennedy picks for 8

Or Kemp for st Kilda's F1, then trade that into 2026 for walker points
As a genuine question, do you think the loss of Kemp hurts our performance next season?

Imo I think it does. Showed genuine versatility this year.

I'm all for sustained success, but if the club is continually looking at future potential as opposed to "strike now", I fear we stay just "good" and not "great".

I wouldn’t hang my hat or anything for that matter on what Tom Morris says

Scuttle but & gossip

I heard that comment from Tom Morris and laughed. It was part of Garry Lyon running down a list of potential trades and was a very off the cuff 'more likely the Saints'.

I still think it is possible the point of EP’s post is being missed.

He's responding to a post from Opium about Brodie Kemp, where Opium suggests Kemp is expendable if he’s not a defender. EP’s response is that JSOS will be CHB.

I’m probably adding two plus two to make five, but it’s possible EP is trying to tell us Kemp is expendable because JSOS is earmarked to play where Kemp had been playing.

Tend to agree.

Kemp's best attribute (to us) is his flexibility, but where does he definitely fit in the 22?

For me, his spot up forward would be largely dependent on how Moir goes.

Saints may split 9 into the Giants F1 picks and then forward one to make Kennedy/Kemp trade ? Them sliding 9 to 16 in the very even first round wouldn’t hurt them much and then we get our Kpd in the 1st round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back