Bluemour Melting Pot XXI - Like seriously, the polar ice caps have got nothing on us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
More a question of balance than talent, I believe.

Workable, but I think waiting 12 months and using 2020 to sound out the market for a more "balanced" midfielder would be the smart play.
Quite possible but its a gamble either way. He is quality and allows flexibility with Cripps. Players of Wines calibre don't fall in your lap every trade period. can understand cost could kill the deal. But I would be more than just entertaining the possibility.

I can't believe how underrated wines is on this board. Not in the tippy top list of Afl best players but the boy knows how to football and would be a fantastic pick up.
Went across to the Port board a while ago, and if it is any indication, many of those on that board rate Wines less than we do here. Plenty keen to get rid of him quick smart.

hqdefault.jpg

:cool:

Went across to the Port board a while ago, and if it is any indication, many of those on that board rate Wines less than we do here. Plenty keen to get rid of him quick smart.
Classic case of “He’s no good anyway”

Wines is a gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People said stupid things about Gibbs on here a few years back too. Regardless of what AFC did to him, Gibbs was a solid footballer

:cool:
Reckon SOS will risk splitting 9 for this or just do 9<>Papley and deal with future first/picks leftover?

Can some one give a run down of Pittonet.

Why was he not getting games at Hawks?
Dominant in the VFL this year but was just behind Ceglar and McEvoy. Hawks were keen to keep him, Graham Wright (Hawks list manager) said he thought Pittonet could be their number 1 ruck in 2020. Another poster mentioned, can't remember who sorry, that he's a real old-school ruckman in the mold of Mumford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back