Bluemour Melting Pot XXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betts ball handling went to shit, that was all that was wrong with his game. His pressure was elite, his
I reckon Macraedie to the cats could result in egg on our faces. He’s not with much due to injuries and exposed form but wouldn’t suprise me if he became a regular KPD for them. He has all the tools just hasn’t been able to show it.

i always had high hopes for him and thought he would end up best 22 possibly replacing Jones.

in terms of value he and fogarty would be the same
My thoughts exactly, loads of talent just young and had injuries. Can't blame Geelong for having interest.

Lloydy and Cornes, a complete change of tone this morning. They're saying * will struggle to get deals done, pick 8 is way too much for Saad, and Dunk might stay where he is. All of a sudden narrative in the media, we're not the bad guys anymore

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nice that they propped Dodo’s ego up for the first 4 days of the trade period and now its panic stations because there is 3 days left and * need to get a move on.

Such morons at that football club that think Dodo is actually building a solid list for *. If Gil The Dill didn‘t give them pick 7 as Daniher compo when the compo should have been in the 20’s (around the Brad Crouch mark), Dodo would have been ridiculed even more for the Daniher exit than what he has still been.

Jon Ralph and the fox sports guys saying that there are a lot of list managers angry at the ridiculous requests of Dodo in particular Carlton and Port. Sounds like we hung up on Dodo this afternoon and Port are seriously considering walking away from Fantasia. We have given them so many options for Saad but they won’t accept anything less than a first straight up.

Would not surprise me if we did something big tomorrow. I’m thinking either split pick 8 or go the nuclear option (Saad dishing out the dirt on *).

Spot on. Clubs are just so tired of having to deal with this bloke. For all of his posturing and grand standing, its gotten his footy club absolutely nowhere.

my mate Dom started the Blue View. it was also partially funded by Swan McKay to get it up and going properly. not sure what happened to it over the years , Doms business interests started taking off and he handed over the reins to others.

He closed it down and then gave me the keys to open it back up again. Unfortunately, most of the others had fled and started Talking Carlton so it dwindled away to nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can guarantee there will be a trade of some sort prior to trade week completion..
Any chance we will be involved?

So Cornes and Lloyd reckon a club will take Saad in the ND before the teens...

Say Norf, GWS, Cats etc would do it...

Rubbish...

Can't see a club taking Saad in the ND, if he doesn't want to speak or do a medical with other clubs

Although any side that is a finals contender might take the risk, slim though

my mate Dom started the Blue View. it was also partially funded by Swan McKay to get it up and going properly. not sure what happened to it over the years , Doms business interests started taking off and he handed over the reins to others.

Was a good site and then one day Synbad got upset by them making money out of advertising and it blew up.

I think he got more into the Blueseum, which is just an unbelievable resource. Still think we could do so much more with that especially with an actual museum at Princes Park where the 2 complement each other.

Or was that Carlton Supporters Club

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apparently little interest in Brodie, Constable and Blakely according to TR - All slowish big-bodied midfielders.

On that basis, I can't see much interest in our Kennedy, although he's probably still the best of the lot.
Kennedy is still a good player. I think there’s a place for him. Sometime I think young mids get labelled too much and just because they dominate in the 18’s we expect the same in the big game. Paul Ahern at NM is a prime example. Couldn’t get a game in their midfield for some reason, but they played him off HB and he had two great games, then fell out when their regular HBF came back. Bit like JSOS and Bam Bam, where’s their best spot? I’d take Constable myself as a big mid, reckon Brodie is a better hybrid option than a couple we have, know little of Blakely.

So Cornes and Lloyd reckon a club will take Saad in the ND before the teens...

Say Norf, GWS, Cats etc would do it...

Rubbish...

If Saad falls through and goes to the ND I reckon we'd have to use 8 to get him, couldn't risk that he'd last til our second so I think 8 may need to be the cornerstone of the trade.

Better chance if he goes straight to the PSD but the wild card here would, IMO, be Hawthorn. Saad wants to come to us but likely wouldn't be too fazed about a professional unit like the Hawks.

I think we need to trade for him and trust Austin and Co. to get it done.

If Saad falls through and goes to the ND I reckon we'd have to use 8 to get him, couldn't risk that he'd last til our second so I think 8 may need to be the cornerstone of the trade.

Better chance if he goes straight to the PSD but the wild card here would, IMO, be Hawthorn. Saad wants to come to us but likely wouldn't be too fazed about a professional unit like the Hawks.

I think we need to trade for him and trust Austin and Co. to get it done.
Nah, Saad has stated publicly that he only wants to play for Carlton and is willing to walk to the PSD to get it done. You need to look at it from a business perspective for potential buyers. Saad is straight up refusing to do medicals or pick up the phone to anyone other than Carlton, without a medical - the business (AFL Club) won't allow for List Management to pick a player up. You can't risk spending north of $600k a year on a resource that you know little about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back