Bluemour Melting Pot XXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saad for 8 is way overs. Fogarty does nothing for me. Austin is looking like more soft Carlton
Yes -- I dont see any trades done yet only he bought in Williams and delisted a couple .. we will end up with saad and one other -- can't afford to go pre season draft as can't front end saad -- maybe Austin a genius who knows

Yes -- I dont see any trades done yet only he bought in Williams and delisted a couple .. we will end up with saad and one other -- can't afford to go pre season draft as can't front end saad -- maybe Austin a genius who knows
But rest assured the AFLPA and AFL won't let reasonable compensation stand In the way of legitimate player movement .. especially after this year -- mental health and workspace won't allow -- all players already taken 33% pay cut -- Cameron lost 500k -- please imagine he sue GWS for lost earnings - all these contracts a cluster F$$&

There were a few blue ones around back then

There was. I started one on the Rivals network and was paid for creating tbe content. Then Rivals was bought by Virgin and streamlined so AFL was goneski.

The Blue View was up and running around the same time.

There was. I started one on the Rivals network and was paid for creating tbe content. Then Rivals was bought by Virgin and streamlined so AFL was goneski.

Your passion and commitment is unwavering mate and your blood is worth bottling! I am serious for once!

If you build it they will come! :thumbsu:

Whichever way this thing breaks I think it would be wrong to screw over Saad - besides he's a terrific player, he's nominated us and we need him. But having said that we should bring him across on our terms and not * terms.
And if we did screw over Saad, that would not look good at all to any future guys that wanted to come to us via a trade from other clubs........gotta stick with it for sure!!! First round compo pick for Daniher was just trying to keep the * brand on the map wasn`t it Gil............he just loves that Dildo!!! :devil:

it’s ok you guys I’m up and I’m waiting for that bomb to drop I’ll sound the alarm before the big drop.

Today’s the day where something - anything - happens. Whether that is movement on Saad, Fogarty or this new one with Oliver, it should be a fun day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my mate Dom started the Blue View. it was also partially funded by Swan McKay to get it up and going properly. not sure what happened to it over the years , Doms business interests started taking off and he handed over the reins to others.

It’s about time 🤦🏽‍♂️ Trade week is such a drag bruz

Crazy how quiet everything is this year. Last year we seemed to have new news on Papley, Daniher, Sydney, *, Carlton every single day. Nothing has even leaked from the Carlton camp this year, which I must say I have liked.

Why can’t we front end Saad?
That is the whole reason Cripps has not signed yet.

Why can’t we front end Saad?
That is the whole reason Cripps has not signed yet.
A/ he will need his car to get to PP
B/ is that a nice thing to do to our shiny new player? Lift ffs! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back