Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ball park numbers if we had a good year that he only be required for that amount of games.
Surprised someone actually thought it something more than that.

No sweat, I get what you mean, it's just that a lot on here have been predicting Ed's demise for a few years now. Some even stated that he was a bad influence on the younger players and would be shown the door.

I sometimes get a bit over supportive towards our 'knock' players.

Since we are all desperate for a “rumour”, talk circulating on social media with probably zero credibility 😂 but we have offered Chris Scott a 5 year deal ...

You really need to stop trawling social media and go out for another walk. :p

Since we are all desperate for a “rumour”, talk circulating on social media with probably zero credibility 😂 but we have offered Chris Scott a 5 year deal ...

Imagine how many finals we can lose in 5 years!?!?!?!!?

Yes, we'd settle for losing finals right now. You shuddup, though....

Apparently Fagan didn't mind Carlton trying to poach him.

He said when looking for a new coach, you've 'got to pick a pocket or two'....

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No sweat, I get what you mean, it's just that a lot on here have been predicting Ed's demise for a few years now. Some even stated that he was a bad influence on the younger players and would be shown the door.

No way is he a bad influence. He is a super fella and sets running standards high for others to match or better. Plus he tends to snag a goal or two, that too many others playing midfield miss. He will rightly go out on his own terms.

Imagine how many finals we can lose in 5 years!?!?!?!!?

Yes, we'd settle for losing finals right now. You shuddup, though....

People that call out Ed or similar players really have no idea what a team is all about.

Bit like all star casts in films...plenty have flopped. Always need the support cast to shine.

My only problem with Chris Scott as a coach is that Liam Stocker may come back built like the hulk and miss half the season with suspensions with Scott as his coach - he would go from a flag flyer to a legit hitman on the field

“haha yes, his collarbone is broken - tell Stocker to bump him as he tries to leave the field in tears”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back