Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry… but I seem to have missed where Cerra was linked to Melbourne, other than that one bluemour, Surely there is no room in their cap or compensation to Freo that would get that trade done. Surely that wouldn’t be there highest priority at them moment right?

Kemp and Silvagni I'd imagine, although where does that leave the 300 other out of contract players we have?
I honestly don't think the 5 ducks post was specifically 5 for any reason. I think it was just a random number to show all the ducks in a row.
As in everything seems to be falling into line as planned. A few people took the 5 as being part of the cryptic clue and tried to find meaning to it and a few others started joking about what the 5 could be, and from there, it seems to have been accepted that there is 5 things we are waiting on.

It’s funny how Brad Scott said today that it never got to a point with us where there proper discussions to coach our club yet the Herald Sun have gone with another coach that has rejected the blues
The media has the Blues in the gun atm because of lack of info being leaked to the media.

IMO JSOS will be next to re-sign.

There will be delistings from the list below.
All out of contract this year.

1. Jack Silvagni
4. Lochie O'Brien
5. Sam Petrevski-Seton
7. Matthew Kennedy (placed on Rookie List)
17. Brodie Kemp
32. Jack Newnes
33. Sam Ramsay
36. Josh Honey (2nd yr rookie)
39. Oscar McDonald (SSP Rookie)
40. Michael Gibbons (Promoted to Snr list)
44. Matthew Owies (Cat B International Rookie) - (to be retained as a Cat B Rookie)
46. Matthew Cottrell (2nd yr rookie)
I haven't really kept up - but, how many spots do we still need given Eddie and MM retired?

He just can't defend, always gets dragged back and picked off 1 on 1. IMHO that's why he will never be the player we want him to be.
I take your point Coach, I just see too much elite skills with this kid to give up on him....not helped (I don't think) by the lack of development he's had these past 2 years....due to Covid and maybe Coaching/opportunity

Yeah, McClure openly shows his Carlton support, but is fairly level headed and isn't one-eyed.
Edmunds tends to hide his support and almost seems to go out of his way to criticise everything about the club. It's hard to tell if he actually believes what he says, or if he's just deliberately overcompensating so as not to seem one-eyed.

Edmund might be like us supporters...............frustrated! Hence tend to be critical like we are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no new info at all. Maybe will get something over the weekend

I feel it’s all just a matter of being patient really(I’m struggling with this concept 😅). And I’m not going to be upset if it doesn’t come off, but I like the way you both go about the Bluemours so I’ll stick with what you’re saying. If not Clarko, I’m sure whoever the new coach is will be the right choice for our footy club.

who says he has to be? who says what we've seen now will be nothing compared to what we see in a year or two? there's rumours we are getting a new coach and a bunch of fresh assistants - lets get that rocket launcher left boot and add a bit of zing, bd20 - my optimism has only been re-affirmed by one d parish
I think he’s improved his contested game since putting a little more size on
Needs to keep improving but his kicking is a weapon we lack ide be happy to see how he develops under a new coach and system

like this if you have no ****ing idea what's going on - I will donate all likes to the bf valedictory cake fund for permanently suspended and/or retiring idiots.....

Were the latest blumours on 2 people from the same club asked to present for head coach or assistant roles? or we have no idea

I feel it’s all just a matter of being patient really(I’m struggling with this concept 😅). And I’m not going to be upset if it doesn’t come off, but I like the way you both go about the Bluemours so I’ll stick with what you’re saying. If not Clarko, I’m sure whoever the new coach is will be the right choice for our footy club.
Patience is for grasshoppers not BF

I think he’s improved his contested game since putting a little more size on
Needs to keep improving but his kicking is a weapon we lack ide be happy to see how he develops under a new coach and system
agree. he and others should be able to improve with a better team of coaches. theyd be crazy not to put the time into him. kid can kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back