Bluemour Melting Pot XXXI - Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 games in seniors and 13 in magoos as captain would be a good result.
The 9 games in seniors in times of a few injuries.
Once every player puts in the standard of effort Ed does and on top of that they perform at equal or a higher level then ok but otherwise Ed plays seniors.

If Clarko doesn’t come to us and does have the year off I don’t think Gold Coast will be the team he coaches, I reckon he will be the next coach of Port Adelaide

Hey Aph, with your wealth of knowledge and exposure to everything Bigfooty and Carlton, I would love to know where you are in relation to our next coach.

My question, who do you believe it will be in your humble and informed opinion??

Just waiting on my Members First 'Welcome to Carlton Alastair Clarkson & Brian Cook' email.

#amidoingitright

ferris is clearly going through "like" withdrawal. We need something he can post to the no chat thread immediately :)

1631603832295.png

Inb4 about a dozen posters say the 'no coach and no bluemours' make no difference...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suggest you stop being addicted to Bluemours and try something else. Have you tried heroin before? It can only improve your state.

1631605616517.png
GordonBlue

If Jim Morrison didn't take heroin, he might still be alive to read bluemours.

Just sayin....

Last edited:
Who says it was Fagan though

Apparently Fagan didn't mind Carlton trying to poach him.

He said when looking for a new coach, you've 'got to pick a pocket or two'....

If Parko really did sound out Fagan for our senior coaching gig why would fagan reveal that to media and not keep it confidential?
He didn’t, you might need a liddle hint where Caro might of got this info from.....

Although Caro might call it a liddell hint.....

Petition to change the love heart eyes to blue

V_23 likes this

FXKPFqi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back