Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think SOS is excellent at drafting talls, but no so much midfielders. Can't complain about our tall players he has drafted, Weiters, Charlie, Harry and TDK.

His son is becoming an integral part, and I actually think Cuningham is a very good player. Each time he finds form he gets injured. A matter of fact, injuries to a lot of these players have cost us growth.

I'm unsure on how integral he is still, since he was drafted I just can't make up my mind on him. I still lean to the side of if he wasn't named Silvagni, his worth would be much diminished on this board. I'm still unsure after all this time if he is quite a best 22 player.

Cuningham I think is a pretty player, without any real substance. I don't see him in our best 22 at all. I think his level is a good VFL player.

Just my opinion though. Others will surely differ.

We.ve needed a defensively minded, hard running midfielder/s for a long time. Im glad we're bringing in Hewett. I believe Kemp can also play the same role.
also helps that he’s got the flexibility to play as not just as a mid but a designated tagger or on a flank. Got a feeling we’re gonna really like Hewett.

We have one of the best in Ed. Do we need defensive mids or mids that defend?
Love Ed.

But he’s about to turn 32, he’s hardly a excellent kick of the footy, and he played a fair bit of forward this year rather than predominantly mid like ‘19 & ‘20. Ed doesn’t have much time left, he’s already said he’s waiting for that tap on the shoulder.

Hewett is best 22 and will be a good acquisition for reasonable money and no trade capital.

I don’t see what the issue is.

Waiting for the first poster with some clout and a track record to pull the trigger on a name as a lock. It may be 60-40 to Vossy right now or even more. But the decision will very likely filter out here first, if only hours before.

So who of you will put their source and word on the line? Who is ITK and will RoyalBlues ever resurface again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ow SOS. Ed and Hewett can play in the same side you know. Hewett will take his spot completely in 2023. Weird how he can’t look at this as an astute pick up, he adds a hardened edge to the midfield that we need and will take the pressure off Walsh and Dow to win their own ball so often. Not to mention his aerobic power that I’ve seen. At 450k for 4 years - this is good list management. Cmon man

Love Ed.

But he’s about to turn 32, he’s hardly a excellent kick of the footy, and he played a fair bit of forward this year rather than predominantly mid like ‘19 & ‘20. Ed doesn’t have much time left, he’s already said he’s waiting for that tap on the shoulder.

Hewett is best 22 and will be a good acquisition for reasonable money and no trade capital.

I don’t see what the issue is.
There isn’t one.

Waiting for the first poster with some clout and a track record to pull the trigger on a name as a lock. It may be 60-40 to Vossy right now or even more. But the decision will very likely filter out here first, if only hours before.

So who of you will put their source and word on the line? Who is ITK and will RoyalBlues ever resurface again?

RB has proven he gets "some" goss, and it's clearly old when he receives it and passes it on.

Ow SOS. Ed and Hewett can play in the same side you know. Hewett will take his spot completely in 2023. Weird how he can’t look at this as an astute pick up, he adds a hardened edge to the midfield that we need and will take the pressure off Walsh and Dow to win their own ball so often. Not to mention his aerobic power that I’ve seen. At 450k for 4 years - this is good list management. Cmon man

Probably 2022.

Will be surprised if it's not 2022. Would be astounded if he isn't in the round 1 team, Ed or no Ed.

Caro saying Kingsley has been told his out, Vossy wants to bring Nigel Lappin over but the cats have offered him a long term deal to stay

Thanks for that. Unbelievable that it knocked down a wall on Chapel St, was felt as far as Tas, SA, NSW and ACT, knocked stuff off the walls of the nearest pub, but the 12 blokes who were closer to the epicentre than anyone else, were unscathed and the mine intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back