Bluemour Season Blast Off Edition XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but Teague’s inability to add a defensive element to the team was ridiculous. How many 5+ goal runs did the opposition have last year on us? Was embarrassing and the fact he never addressed it, even after being brought up countless times at the after match pressers … just frightfully terrible coaching.

In rounds 1-16, only 3. Teague did actually improve this element of the game, but the narrative from 2020 had been set and a lot of people seemed unable to let go of it.

Then when the wheels started to fall off, another 4 in rounds 17-23.

A bit off topic but there's one thing I'm excited about but without knowing the details - the impact of Cook behind the scenes. I have such strong belief that he is making positive changes for the club, many of which we will never hear about. In the end, these changes will support sustained on field success. It is exciting to believe that the whole club is on a positive trajectory now.... Well hopefully

A bit off topic but there's one thing I'm excited about but without knowing the details - the impact of Cook behind the scenes. I have such strong belief that he is making positive changes for the club, many of which we will never hear about. In the end, these changes will support sustained on field success. It is exciting to believe that the whole club is on a positive trajectory now.... Well hopefully

He just needs too fix the girls now

Dont agree with any of this stuff on Teague.
Thanks is what should be flowing.
The club was floundering and he put his hand up. The club gave him a chance.
He got a lousy deal of the cards with injury and covid and an immature unbalanced list that was bereft of belief or confidence.
Tried his best and there's a very long list of sporting coaches worldwide with bigger names that have failed.

Yeh, the massive pay check and the opportunity to take one of 18 highly sought after roles and we owe him thanks? I think people see footballers and become delusional I truly do.

He got his thanks, he should be thanking us. Gave him a shot and paid him well to do so.

How hard is it to come up with a plan to stop 5 goal runs when it is the biggest talking point and weakness that he got hammered with.

The guy had a brain like a goldfish. If he couldn't work that out then he is definitely not head coach material.

Flood the backline, play keepings off for 5 minutes, shit, even have someone fake an injury or a head clash. Literally zero idea.

Yeh, the massive pay check and the opportunity to take one of 18 highly sought after roles and we owe him thanks? I think people see footballers and become delusional I truly do.

He got his thanks, he should be thanking us. Gave him a shot and paid him well to do so.

How hard is it to come up with a plan to stop 5 goal runs when it is the biggest talking point and weakness that he got hammered with.

The guy had a brain like a goldfish. If he couldn't work that out then he is definitely not head coach material.

Flood the backline, play keepings off for 5 minutes, sh*t, even have someone fake an injury or a head clash. Literally zero idea.
so tell us your plan, quick before you get canned again............

so tell us your plan, quick before you get canned again............

What a surprise that within 1 minute of me posting you are there to reply! Bit of a slow decade for you? Not much on? I wonder why?

Ps, if you could read I listed 3 off the cuff strategies he could have employed.

What a surprise that within 1 minute of me posting you are there to reply! Bit of a slow decade for you? Not much on? I wonder why?

Ps, if you could read I listed 3 off the cuff strategies he could have employed.
you're amazing - why are we bothering with voss when we have choc knowall on bigfooty who can ring the changes........? have you contacted the club?

you're amazing - why are we bothering with voss when we have choc knowall on bigfooty who can ring the changes........? have you contacted the club?

Good question, why are we bothering? It's an opinion. I shared it on a forum. I'm within my rights as are you. Please refrain from calling me a know all.

I mentioned nothing about Voss. I was giving a critique on our old coach

1. we don't have the foot skills to play ring a ring a rosy across the backline - we tried it for 10 years
2. flood the backline - scintillating idea - then what?
3. fake an injury - stick to A league........

next

1. we don't have the foot skills to play ring a ring a rosy across the backline - we tried it for 10 years
2. flood the backline - scintillating idea - then what?
3. fake an injury - stick to A league........

next

You're right, no point in trying anything at all hey? Just throw your hands up like Teague used to. I see why you like him.

Ps, I've expended my 15 minutes on Bigfooty for the week. I'm off to bed, I'm sure you will be here next time I pop in.

Until then, keep hydrated and try to get outside or speak to someone on the phone or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good question, why are we bothering? It's an opinion. I shared it on a forum. I'm within my rights as are you. Please refrain from calling me a know all.

I mentioned nothing about Voss. I was giving a critique on our old coach

Critique definition: A detailed analysis.

What you were giving was a criticism of Teague and for, what it's worth, his coaching team as a whole. Something that many are still doing 4 months after he was sacked. Some of us are very tired of that continuing dialogue and would like to move on and let the future be the measure of the past.

For six coaches and over 21 pretty awful years it has all been because of the coach. Hopefully we will have the right one on the seventh but, if not, we may realise that. as some of us have been saying, our problems lay deeper than the coach and perhaps even our board.

You're right, no point in trying anything at all hey? Just throw your hands up like Teague used to. I see why you like him.

Ps, I've expended my 15 minutes on Bigfooty for the week. I'm off to bed, I'm sure you will be here next time I pop in.

Until then, keep hydrated and try to get outside or speak to someone on the phone or something.

Maybe you should heed your avatar and realise it's pretty pointless crying over spilt milk. :D

Oh yeah Cookie!

Forgot we had him tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back