AFL Toast Bombers by 35 against the Giants!

Remove this Banner Ad

Forward pressure.
Forward pressure.
Forward pressure.
Forward pressure.
luke-darcy-say-that-again.jpg

Don’t get all the ‘Ambrose possibly out’ talk. The guy plays has been playing his role well and gives us some badly needed brute in the Solomon/Hardwick mould.

Don’t get all the ‘Ambrose possibly out’ talk. The guy plays has been playing his role well and gives us some badly needed brute in the Solomon/Hardwick mould.
We are finally playing well and the players are playing their roles well, how about we back them. Ambrose is bringing a bit to the team at the moment.

We are finally playing well and the players are playing their roles well, how about we back them. Ambrose is bringing a bit to the team at the moment.

I've always felt the backline looks better with Ambrose in the side, he took one important goal saving mark last night when the Giants were starting to make a run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was out of town but did get to see bits and pieces here and there. We looked to have players constantly contesting the ball which was awesome. Actually we looked like a completely different side than a month ago. That side shows up on ANZAC Day and we win.

What did we do well? ...and what not so well? ...and how long until the two poles return?

That's good because generally we only beat sides above us. I reckon we will win 4 of 5 with Brisbane being the only loss.
that will be both hysterical and typical.

realistically though, i can see us beating the Lions, Pies, North, Suns, Dockers, Hawks and Saints from the remaining fixtures. Assuming we don't drop our bundle again.

Tigers (x2), Port in SA, and Eagles in WA will be hard games.
Swans here is a possibility, and may be the game we need to scrape into the 8. for whatever that's worth.

Couldn’t let this one go. I had to look it up and see if my meltdown was justified and it was as bad as it looked real time with maggot #7 in perfect position.......and then he paid the free to Shaw for holding a couple of seconds laterView attachment 503697View attachment 503698View attachment 503699View attachment 503700
I screamed some well deserved profanities at the TV when i saw that, considering the location of the umpire its the worst decision i have seen this year.

Jeff Dalgliesh is the man in question
111504E0-C7F5-40E1-977D-E7B60D0D11E9.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Toast Bombers by 35 against the Giants!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back