Werewolf Boncer's Bi*ch Basic Werewolf - Day 25

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS, I'm already confused about AnUltimateRessie and now you're dragging Smeg Head into the room.
200w.gif

I never really understood that, evil needs the opposite head removed to win and they can't kill them + it keeps the Vig/lynch on someone else the next day.
Yeah I know what you mean. They might be afraid to say in case we get their Evil Doc lynched :p

There are 5 in each evil faction + an SK and an evil doctor.

They all need the other night immune dead to win, so I am encouraging one of the low ranking members in those groups to share who they missed on, evil have such a big numbers advantage that this trade off makes sense.
I love you and I hope you don't get lynched today.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

VOTER - VOTEE - POST NUMBER

chip - billy - 681
billy - ninja - 682
bluelegs- billy - 683
tarks - sante - 684
crowy - bluelegs - 702
mp - billy - 706
dogs - chip - 714
chilli - 3kz - 715
sante - porps - 718
guh - 3kz - 726
jtg - sante - 730
3kz - sante - 764
guero - crowy - 769
cf - crowy - 783
beaston - porps - 797

TOTAL VOTES:

SaintBilly - 3
sante - 3
Croweater 41 - 2
3kZ is Football - 2
por_please_ya - 2
Bluelegs - 1
Chipmunk - 1

campaigners still left to vote:

DERO
Greenery
NinjaSwan
omgfridge
Dingster
NaturalDisaster
Pickitt
The Majestic
MC Bad Genius
eth-dog
The Filth Wizard*
EnolaGay*

*facing modkill if no vote

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m suss on por_please_ya. So she’s my official vote for now.

ClarkeM

Hey croweater 41 what’s your take on the missed kills?

So assuming Billy has been intimidated to vote NinjaSwan then neither of them are likely to be mafia.
I actuallt wouldn't rule NinjaSwan out based on that. He's a very clever player and without any heta on him, that would be the type of distancing play that would fit with his way of playing.

So begs the question why value my opinion of missed kills more than Horry, Tarks, Pickett, Leggsy and anyone else who is still alive. One of them may have a lot more on it then me
You honestly think your opinion isn't worth more than any of those players? Where's your self-respect, man?

By my count there are 28 players left in the game and 20 roles, 1 known. So only 8 villagers. Just sayin’.
MULTI-QUOTE!!!

they must be a ******* terrible coach
@TheFilthWizard confirmed as AnUltimateRessie's teammate. I played under him at the Royals and he fits the bill.

Haha I missed a couple of quotes there.

Whenever I think por_please_ya is evil lately, she hasn't been. So the fact I think she isn't this time probably means sante's vote on her is pretty good.

I had down SaintBilly yesterday as evil and while I'm not quite ready to change that yet, the way people jumped on him this morning as an easy bandwagon makes me feel quite, well, uneasy.

* also.... forgot to put an asterisk on omgfridge who is also facing modkill.
No way he'd be modkilled if he had an evil or good role. Surely a villager. Still, that's a shame :/

Haha I missed a couple of quotes there.

Whenever I think por_please_ya is evil lately, she hasn't been. So the fact I think she isn't this time probably means sante's vote on her is pretty good.

I had down SaintBilly yesterday as evil and while I'm not quite ready to change that yet, the way people jumped on him this morning as an easy bandwagon makes me feel quite, well, uneasy.
Lol go with your gut on this one mate, trust me.

With those missed kills this may be a compass to idiocy.

No, that monster MP_ shooting at flogs.
Can't tell whether he's serious or not lol.

Too many loose units in this game. Lots of jokes and talk and not much action.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Boncer's Bi*ch Basic Werewolf - Day 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back