Werewolf Boncer's Bi*ch Basic Werewolf - Day 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Well played AnUltimateRessie , I was very literally 33/33/33 on that lost one. Plenty to indicate each of you could be innocent.

Well done to all, sorry to the two villagers I knocked off with my
Power!
When you switched my vote onto me, I had to change tactics to ensure SaintBilly couldn't just switch on me to save his own ass. I had to back SaintBilly 's awful trust in thinking I was a villager and that the whole 'eth dog being inactive' was true and possibly get you to switch your vote to eth anyway.

oh well.

Thanks for nearly handing me the win with your MP kill to, I think if MP stayed in I would've been lynched.

to be fair I didn't reveal anything so I didn't think it was going to be a problem and that's a very strict calling umpire

but I've been bored since about day 3 when I realised I couldn't do anything after Clarky made me chewie.
Them the rules though at the end of the day.

And both evil factions were quite bad in terms of plotting and scheming so it was unfortunate for you that you couldn't strategise much with them.

When you switched my vote onto me, I had to change tactics to ensure SaintBilly couldn't just switch on me to save his own ass. I had to back SaintBilly 's awful trust in thinking I was a villager and that the whole 'eth dog being inactive' was true and possibly get you to switch your vote to eth anyway.

oh well.

Thanks for nearly handing me the win with your MP kill to, I think if MP stayed in I would've been lynched.
I had no idea but I wanted you dead next

Best on:
3 - Croweater 41, for a villager he seemed to be across just about everything and more.
2 - AnUltimateRessie, picked the game up very quickly and did a great job today in particular until the unfortunate demise but that's a rule he might not have been all that across. Given the nerves he was experiencing, I can see why it happened.
1 - Pickitt did alright for an Evil Doc.

Worst on:
3 - The Filth Wizard. Alive in the Wolf thread for 7 days, total of 2 PMs during that time and absolutely 0 team engagement
2 - Greenery. Suckered in by Tarkyn_24 enough to not even warrant testing out his night immune theory which would have revealed more than he could have hoped for as head evil. Instead, left it until four or so days later to even consider killing him, and then didn't!
1 - Por_please_ya. Enough said as to why
I haven't checked the Dead PM, but I had assumed some of the missed kills were testing Tarkyn_24's night immune claims. That's quite funny if everyone just took it at face value!

I haven't checked the Dead PM, but I had assumed some of the missed kills were testing Tarkyn_24's night immune claims. That's quite funny if everyone just took it at face value!
Nope, not one.

Not one evil faction shot at Tarkyn_24 - which would have revealed a little nugget that whilst he survived the shot, he is not immune at night and essentially implied that evil should keep shooting at him.

Also apologies for acting stupid throughout the whole game, I figured out how to play by the time I was made Chewy and then decided my best option was to continue to play like I had no idea what was happening. I actually wanted someone to ask what my role was so I could pull a 'how do I check' because that would have also been hilarious.

Sorry wolves, probably should have won that one.

Also apologies for acting stupid throughout the whole game, I figured out how to play by the time I was made Clarky and then decided my best option was to continue to play like I had no idea what was happening. I actually wanted someone to ask what my role was so I could pull a 'how do I check' because that would have also been hilarious.

Sorry wolves, probably should have won that one.
Think you'll enjoy Secret Clarkem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies, it was just not an engaging game.
This is true. Though, it's the participants being engaged from the start which makes it engaging. It was odd that you didn't at least get involved in the PM.

I do agree with you absolutely though it did liven up a bit this weekend thankfully.

This is true. Though, it's the participants being engaged from the start which makes it engaging. It was odd that you didn't at least get involved in the PM.

I do agree with you absolutely though it did liven up a bit this weekend thankfully.

Sometimes when I don't have time to strategise I stay out of the decision making altogether, makes my play at being oblivious just that little more factual.

oh well.

Yeah I realised how stupid that was as soon as I read back, I hadn’t considered the numbers and rushed the kill because I’d been intending on submitting it overnight. If I’d kept him alive you couldn’t have finished the game with the overnight phase so I forced us into a tough spot through how ansty I was. A great debut effort from you and also a big shout out to Greenery whose distancing play the previous two days was what had me just about convinced you weren’t the remaining wolf

Yeah I realised how stupid that was as soon as I read back, I hadn’t considered the numbers and rushed the kill because I’d been intending on submitting it overnight. If I’d kept him alive you couldn’t have finished the game with the overnight phase so I forced us into a tough spot through how ansty I was. A great debut effort from you and also a big shout out to Greenery whose distancing play the previous two days was what had me just about convinced you weren’t the remaining wolf
I think we should both retire from werewolf now, these stressful games man, ****ing hell ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

to be fair I didn't reveal anything so I didn't think it was going to be a problem and that's a very strict calling umpire

but I've been bored since about day 3 when I realised I couldn't do anything after Clarky made me chewie.

That's hilarious. I love this game, but I'll probably never play it again
excellent melt here for a rookie player!

I couldn't see any of the PMs obviously, but the thread is almost at 1900 posts. Even if you take out SaintBilly 😉, there's still a lot of engagement. One of the games I modded last year had less than 500 posts and I spent hours setting up all the deadlines and deaths to match the theme. I was gutted.

I couldn't see any of the PMs obviously, but the thread is almost at 1900 posts. Even if you take out SaintBilly 😉, there's still a lot of engagement. One of the games I modded last year had less than 500 posts and I spent hours setting up all the deadlines and deaths to match the theme. I was gutted.
There was a lot of non game talk

There is nothing worse than having an awesome theme and not getting anywhere near enough recognition for it.

would have been more if I didn't get robbed of a win by clarkys dictatorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Boncer's Bi*ch Basic Werewolf - Day 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back