Boncers Normal Werewolf - Twisted to troll Dank420_

Remove this Banner Ad

If jmoo wan is soft claiming amulet then he’s lying. Also Pie 4 Life the mt barker truck stop toilet was filthy, I couldn’t stomach a picture 🤮

Vig off to a flyer

Season 9 Good Job GIF by Friends

anyone have any idea whether Barrybran was fake or real seer?
Doesn't look like that level of reveal this game.

If jmoo wan is soft claiming amulet then he’s lying. Also Pie 4 Life the mt barker truck stop toilet was filthy, I couldn’t stomach a picture 🤮
Sounds like you added to the problem after you saw it then!

Please don't for the highly visual among us. Your reference about the use of traffic cones in SC was worse than any earworm I ever had. A nightmare mini movie that I had to work at for days to cleanse myself from.;)
#words matter

If he turned out to be the fake seer then we'd find out about it pretty quickly, also the real seer would know their info is legit. What sort of notifications are you asking about? With boncer announcing the last kill he's obviously pretty active. What do you mean by 'line of communication'? Flogs share a PM together as stated in the OP.
Do we know they were notified via a pm?

Please don't for the highly visual among us. Your reference about the use of traffic cones in SC was worse than any earworm I ever had. A nightmare mini movie that I had to work at for days to cleanse myself from.;)
#words matter
I apologise for you having to go through that process of education

#saynototrafficcones

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we know they were notified via a pm?
Generally if you have an action the mod will say something like 'your action was successful'/'your action was unsuccessful' but I really don't see why you're hung up on this point. Why does it matter?

not sure how you got a soft claim, but if you don’t take your vote of me - i will kill you this very day phase

So you're telling me that in this village, where evil isn't afoot and the place is peaceful, the village vigilante just straight kills a good guy and we're all going to sit around and vote as to who we think is evil? Make it make sense.

Pamcake1
boncer34 :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Boncers Normal Werewolf - Twisted to troll Dank420_

Remove this Banner Ad

Back