Booking seats for Friday Night

• Thread starter Fall Out Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

F

Fall Out Boy

Usually i just lob and take a seat on Level 3, but this week decided i'd like to sit down on ground level.

Tried to book through ticketmaster7 but keep getting a weird error message.

Anyone else having problems?

Phat said:
Usually i just lob and take a seat on Level 3, but this week decided i'd like to sit down on ground level.

Tried to book through ticketmaster7 but keep getting a weird error message.

Anyone else having problems?

Its not a ticketed game so you will not be able to book seats on level 3. If you want to book youll need to go to level 1 or 2, or just rock up early with general admission for level 3.

Yeah, i know.

I'm trying to get some seats for level 1, want to be on ground level for a change.

Either the system is screwed or most of the tickets are already gone.

Is this the message you are getting:

There were no tickets that matched your specific request.
However, you may wish to try one of the following:

* Reduce the quantity of tickets you are requesting.
* If you selected a specific seating section, change to "Best Available".
* If you are still unable to find tickets, we suggest you check back with us regularly. As the date of the event nears, sometimes a limited number of tickets may be released.

I tried different combinations for Concession/Adult - All sections etc. but only once or twice could I get a ticket... and I mean a ticket... could only ever get one single ticket.

It seems as though most reserved seats are sold, I have been trying for the last couple of weeks to get 8 seats but the best I could get was level 1 row p and in the pocket, reckon we will take our chance and try and get a good seat on level three.
I can't believe that this is not a fully ticketed match, I think that there will at least be more than 40,000, how can the Carlton match be fully ticketed but the Collingwood match not?

JUBJUB said:
I think you'll find most of level 1 sold out weeks ago.

Correct JUBJUB, Level 1 was sold out 2 weeks ago. Pretty sure its the same with level 2. I think the AFL has made a huge mistake not making this an all ticket game. I think there will be sime ugly scenes come 7.30pm when they lock the gates!

kriso182 said:
Correct JUBJUB, Level 1 was sold out 2 weeks ago. Pretty sure its the same with level 2. I think the AFL has made a huge mistake not making this an all ticket game. I think there will be sime ugly scenes come 7.30pm when they lock the gates!
I find that level 1 seating selling out 2 weeks ago hard to believe. I was able to access 3 level 2 seats in the gold reserve on tues of last week. I selected 'best available' and that was what they offered. so I'd assume that level 1 seating wouldn't of sold out by that stage as they rate level 2 better viewing than level 1.

jmain14 said:
I find that level 1 seating selling out 2 weeks ago hard to believe. I was able to access 3 level 2 seats in the gold reserve on tues of last week. I selected 'best available' and that was what they offered. so I'd assume that level 1 seating wouldn't of sold out by that stage as they rate level 2 better viewing than level 1.

You have to take into account that level two tix are $49, while level one are $39, not everyone is rich.

I cant get tickets for levels 1 or 2 either :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tickets weren't sold out, but there weren't many left.

This, from Blue & White

"There are only single seats remaining on level one and level two"

Explains why i couldn't get two seats on Level 1.

It's a joke that this game is not ticketed. It's hard for everyone, but particularly for people travelling down from the country - in order to get there at 5.30 for gates-open to ensure a chance of getting (a) a reasonable level 3 seat or (b) any seat at all, my fellow Cats supporters and I will need to leave our home towns in rural Victoria by 3 o'clock instead of leaving at 5 o'clock to get to our ticketed seat, as we would usually do. That means some people who wanted to go won't be able to go, because they can't get off work that early. It's really unfortunate that some people won't be able to get to the game because of the ticketing.
How do they decide whether to ticket a game or not?

It is an odd choice. When I was booking a ticket earlier in the year, I was told all our games at Telstra Dome, except the Hawthorn game, would be ticketed. I guess since Collingwood was going so badly they decided it wasn't necessary. But since then they have won two in a row and the Cats lost unexpectedly.

I just booked level 2 tickets for those looking to get tickets

Scrub that. Looks like they've found some slabs of seats for level 2. Not cheap though.

Phat said:
Scrub that. Looks like they've found some slabs of seats for level 2. Not cheap though.
how much are we talking phat??

I have got a pretty good system going at td atm which nulifies the costing of my tickets he he.

From memory was $31.80 per seat.

With fees we are looking at $69 for a couple of seats.

The email the club sends to members.

Much better than the bull******** they send out through AFLTN (can't remember the name of it).

Remove this Banner Ad

Booking seats for Friday Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back