Box Hill Hawks vs Collingwood 2's

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely going down, i live in Doncaster so its quite close. Always difficult to get parking at Box Hill though. Hopefully we roll them!!! :thumbsu:

If a person did manage to get there tomorrow, where might that person park, given the limited parking and the even more limited parking skills of the barracker? I need a parking space with plenty of room, and I won't reverse in. But am happy to walk a distance to ground.:) Sure I'd walk from Cork to Larne to see....Kevin Dyas play.

There's not much parking at the ground however there is plenty of back streets around Box Hill oval. My brother used to live on the other side of Whitehorse Road on Bishop Street and there was never much trouble parking there even when a game was on.

If a person did manage to get there tomorrow, where might that person park, given the limited parking and the even more limited parking skills of the barracker? I need a parking space with plenty of room, and I won't reverse in. But am happy to walk a distance to ground.:) Sure I'd walk from Cork to Larne to see....Kevin Dyas play.

jesus thats a long walk lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like McCarthy will miss with the injury he sustained last week. I couldn't see him on the ABC lineups. :(

Want a big game from the KP players; Dawes, Anthony, Presti in particular. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Box Hill Hawks vs Collingwood 2's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back