Boxing Day Test: Australia v India @ MCG (Mon - Fri) *Part 2*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just sickening constantly hearing Healy pumping Haddin's tyres up. "Good take there from Haddin" :rolleyes:

Healy had been critical of Bad's rubbish keeping before this series but CA must have given him a stern talking to just before the 1st NZ test.

Obviously the CA Marketing Department are keen for a Tendulkar century, so they're getting Hussey to warm him up.

I was fine with the over before lunch, and it nearly came off, but I can't see any reason to be bowling him now.

I was fine with the over before lunch, and it nearly came off, but I can't see any reason to be bowling him now.

:thumbsu: I can see the logic of just before lunch, even though I don't agree with it.
After tea is just playing the batsmen into touch and leaking cheap runs.

Jeez what a lovely guess.:rolleyes:

It's amazing how many of these questions relating to overseas games they get right considering they make it abundantly clear they don't watch cricket outside of the Australian summer....

Obviously the CA Marketing Department are keen for a Tendulkar century, so they're getting Hussey to warm him up.

pattinson is in serious danger of bowling dravid or Slashin' so they are using hussey to run him into form, now that starc is gone they don't have anyone really bad to run him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ian Healy clueless

"Tendulkar has had a lean year"

Ranked 12th this year in runs made in Tests, more than any Australian player

Better hope that Tendulkar doesn't get out soon. The deluge of tears from the Ch 9 commentary box will flood the ground and get it called off..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back