Test Pakistan v England (3 Test Matches)

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't generally take much interest in non Australian Test Matches but flicked over to it after seeing the score on foxsports... what took me most by surprise was not so much the scoreboard but the lack of spectators, looks like no more than a few hundred spectators there.

Is Test cricket dead in Pakistan?

Don't generally take much interest in non Australian Test Matches but flicked over to it after seeing the score on foxsports... what took me most by surprise was not so much the scoreboard but the lack of spectators, looks like no more than a few hundred spectators there.

Is Test cricket dead in Pakistan?

Playing a test match during the week and not on the weekend wouldn't help the crowds, not to mention Pakistan getting flogged.

Only England supporters would be enjoying watching today's play, I don't think too many Pakistan supporters will be enjoying it.

Yes yes if I praise someone it must be anti-Australian bias talking, right?

It can’t be because a guy with 20 tests has scored 1800 runs at 62 with a strike rate higher than Adam Gilchrist and he might just have some talent.

It’s got to be because I don’t like Michael Neser 😂😂😂😂
No, it's your lack of knowledge combined with your idiotic bias. Man who lives in country, hates country, but will happily take what the government gives him.

No, it's your lack of knowledge combined with your idiotic bias. Man who lives in country, hates country, but will happily take what the government gives him.

Bahahahahahaha it’s cricket. Go wave a placard at someone actually destroying something meaningful rather than someone commenting on a game you over sensitive twit.

Being born here doesn’t mean I have to criticise England players or be ignorant to the quality of a sportsperson from somewhere else and your blind hatred of anything without a southern cross tattoo won’t change that.

I know more about the game than you’re ever going to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t see them batting more than another hour if they’re serious about winning, they should be 250 in front or thereabouts, gives them over four sessions so at least some sort of outside chance

Why declare then surely you bat till stumps maybe 45min before. Give Brook a chance for 350 plus

Brook is still a chance of a triple ton, England surely won't declare before he has a chance to get one which won't take too long.

Surely drinks last seasion

lol great fielding Pakistan

Bahahahahahaha it’s cricket. Go wave a placard at someone actually destroying something meaningful rather than someone commenting on a game you over sensitive twit.

Being born here doesn’t mean I have to criticise England players or be ignorant to the quality of a sportsperson from somewhere else and your blind hatred of anything without a southern cross tattoo won’t change that.

I know more about the game than you’re ever going to.
And I have the right to criticise an English player based on actual stats that matter, not strike rates. Tim Southee has the second highest strike rate in test match history over a career. 2nd greatest batsman alive.

Why declare then surely you bat till stumps maybe 45min before. Give Brook a chance for 350 plus

Like I said - ‘if they’re serious about winning.’

It’s obviously not….. a great pitch to bowl on. They need time more than they need runs. These two you would think would just try and score as quickly as they possibly can but England’s mantra in this regime has always been about being as aggressive as they can and that extends presumably to situations like trying to win this game

Shakeel dropping another sitter.

Pakistan are on the ropes here, people will say they are match fixing again but they are just a rabble.

Dizzy Gillespie bringing some of the Strikers stink to them as their new head coach isn't helping them.

And I have the right to criticise an English player based on actual stats that matter, not strike rates. Tim Southee has the second highest strike rate in test match history over a career. 2nd greatest batsman alive.

Does he average 60 and have a shot at being one of the 5 quickest batsmen in terms of innings in 146 years of test history to 2000 runs which would therefore qualify him for being a ‘superb talent’ which seems to be the title you are getting so upset about, seeing as no one has ever tried to argue at any stage that Brook is the greatest batsman ever?

Like I said - ‘if they’re serious about winning.’

It’s obviously not….. a great pitch to bowl on. They need time more than they need runs. These two you would think would just try and score as quickly as they possibly can but England’s mantra in this regime has always been about being as aggressive as they can and that extends presumably to situations like trying to win this game

45 mins would give you 100 odd overs think that’s enough to take a punt you can force a result you probably have to wear the pitch down as much you can not that the highway looks to be breaking

Remove this Banner Ad

Test Pakistan v England (3 Test Matches)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back