BOXING Green vs Mundine

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 9 was a dominant round by Mundine . Thats why the round 10 odds were Green was gonna be knocked out and that was the only way Mundine could win it . As it happened round 10 was pretty even . So suckers on all the Gamblers eh!
So the odds of green getting knocked out were $1.10? (That was Mundine's odds during the 10th)

This. He might be a shit bloke, but this is the second time Mundine has given away height and weight to Green and still plainly beaten him. He's just better, end of story.

Farcical result, I hope Danny Green realizes how ridiculous he looks.

Didn't Green drop a shitload of weight for the first fight?

Wouldn't the odds blow out as people put money on Mundine rather than the betting agencies changing the odds?

My take was that Green won most rounds marginally without any really dominant periods. Mundine had some dominant rounds but too few and too late.

Even the commentator alongside Gerard had it down as a draw. I don't buy the "he was robbed" argument. The third ref didn't help with his absurd scoring that even Danny Green has called incorrect.
People were putting money on Mundine during the fight because he was winning easily. The odds are also adjusted according to the betting agencies experts on who will win.

So the odds of green getting knocked out were $1.10? (That was Mundine's odds during the 10th)
Yeah. In Round 9 Green was dodging and weaving like joe frasier and Mundine couldnt land big blows tho . I watched the fight retrospectively and had Green way way in front but round 9 was like Green ran out of gas as he certainly wasnt rocked . If I saw it live I would have expected Green to be cooked in Round 10 and Mundine to knock him out . Green recovered well and round 10 was even as Green landed some good hits on Mundine

People were putting money on Mundine during the fight because he was winning easily. The odds are also adjusted according to the betting agencies experts on who will win.
He was not winning at any time during the fight . If punters put money on Mundine after the illegal punch from behind after the ref had stepped in and said let go 3 times then that is logical . But Green even recovered and won that round . Also round 9 was a good round for Mundine but he was still way behind in the fight .

Ref said " let go let go lets break then bang mundine hit . It was very loud you must be deaf . Mundine is a sniper . In the 1st fight Green was a gentleman and could have nailed Mundine when Mundine slipped . Anyway Mundine was lucky not to be Disqualified

And in the second Green, the gentleman, hit Mundine in the face with his forearm.

F*** me I understand the dislike for Mundine (I actually like him) but geez people let it cloud their opinion of whatever is happening around him.

Yeah. In Round 9 Green was dodging and weaving like joe frasier and Mundine couldnt land big blows tho . I watched the fight retrospectively and had Green way way in front but round 9 was like Green ran out of gas as he certainly wasnt rocked . If I saw it live I would have expected Green to be cooked in Round 10 and Mundine to knock him out . Green recovered well and round 10 was even as Green landed some good hits on Mundine
Haha come on. Mundine wouldn't be $1.10 to knock out anyone in any round at any point of his career.

Yeah some of you guys are right. Green did win the fight. That is why everyone they interviewed on the panel after the fight , all the experts, were shocked that Mundine wasn't awarded the fight. You Green lovers are ****ing muppets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah some of you guys are right. Green did win the fight. That is why everyone they interviewed on the panel after the fight , all the experts, were shocked that Mundine wasn't awarded the fight. You Green lovers are ******* muppets.
I feel your tears. The Ref had hold of GREENS right arm . Protect yourself at all times when the Ref pins your right arm . Mundine lost the fight 30 seconds in . Green smashed him the 1st 8 rounds . Mundine won round 9 now go sook wherever you like . Or even sook some more in here let it all out .

Last edited:
I feel your tears. The Ref had hold of GREENS right arm . Protect yourself at all times when the Ref pins your right arm . Mundine lost the fight 30 seconds in . Green smashed him the 1st 8 rounds . Mundine won round 9 now go sook wherever you like . Or even sook some more in here let it all out .

Rofl.

I don't know where to look, honestly I don't. Probably the 'smashed' bit jumps out a fraction more than the others.

No he shouldn't, the ref didn't call break. He stuffed up again by deducting a point, protect yourself at all times.

EDIT: I need to watch a replay, some are saying the ref did call break, I sure didn't see it at the time.
when you watch the replay you will see the ref had dannys arm pinned as he was breaking them up hard to protect yourself when ump has hold of your arm and their body in front of you as well . Mundine continued to punch after the ref said break many many times . He is a dirty fighter and yes you do have to protect at all times because of these types .

Yeah some of you guys are right. Green did win the fight. That is why everyone they interviewed on the panel after the fight , all the experts, were shocked that Mundine wasn't awarded the fight. You Green lovers are ******* muppets.

Three professional judges had it, at worst, a draw. So did the commentator beside Gerard. So did the ring announcer. From memory, Lauryn Eagle was around that mark too. There are plenty of experts thinking otherwise

Hang on, which experts were on the panel?

Can't stand Mundine but anyone who thinks he wasn't robbed is blinded by their dislike of the bloke. Early rounds where even with both fighters were useless. Mundine completely controlled the fight from about half way through.

This will be looked back on in years to come as our generation's Fine Cotton. 98-90? Honestly that judge needs to be hauled over the coals. I would find it impossible to defend that scorecard.

That was also a dog hit from Mundine in Rd 1. I was hoping the fight would be stopped then just for the melts that would've occurred.

An absolute farcical night for Boxing. From Quade Cooper's opponent to the fact these guys are expected to pocket $10M to the end result.

$10m each?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green easily won 3 of the 1st 4 rounds, Especially the last 3. Mundine won 3 of the last 4 especially the last 3.

Rounds 4-7 are disputed. Either wait was close. No way was Green a winner 98-90. Draw would of been fair.

Best way I saw Green win on points was 94-92. Best Way I saw Mundine win on points was 95-92.

Again... Rounds 4-7 literally went either way and it seemed Green won those rounds 4-7 with 2 of them wins and 2 draws.

Rule wise, can they call like a time out after that cheap shot from Mundine, to give Green time to shake it off?

Yes. That's why the cheap shot did not affect Green as much as some people are making it out to be. If Green was rattled by it he would have taken 5 minutes before resuming the bout.

Remove this Banner Ad

BOXING Green vs Mundine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back