Boxing Ring at Bulleen Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Watz said:
This worthgale must be the club nerd for whomever he plays for. All he seems to do is snoop around.

Mole.

got nothing to contribute so you go for the personal attack.. aww cute...

now now jetpak... when I have nothing else truthful to say I dont contribute where's the problem in that?

jetpak_1 said:
obviously 'chelworthgale' has run out of accusations and false claims to throw at the bundoora club, think he'd put up more of a fight but clearly cant stand with what is truly reality.
Maybe he is out, haven't you thought about that?????? :rolleyes:

chelsworthgale said:
So in other words you encourage what happened on the weekend? You think that when a fight starts in a FOOTBALL game the game should be called off, bikini clad girls strut around with big signs (round 1) and we turn the game into a boxing ring... your joke! and yeah I do live in a "scum" area... I'm inside because it is 9pm, and I'm up at 5:30am to earn a living... whereas your lifestyle of collecting dole cheques involves you being up at 9am to be at centrelink on para road there at collect at 9:30...

You seem to be able to be good at making jokes. As you have throughout this whole forum where you have been clearly contradicted multiple times.

Truthatlast said:
Our club has never had an issue with St. Marys or St Damians. The problem is clearly at Bundoora. None of the other clubs have the notoriety with red cards and behind-the-play incidents.
Most of the Bundoora parents showed considerable good sense on Sunday. The problem is at the top. Their coach ought to be ashamed of himself. It stops and ends with him!
Is it true that he coached the Bundoora Under 15s two seasons ago? Is it then also true that he received his marching orders after a season of similar controversy and then was asked to return 12 months later? If the Bundoora Junior club were trying to clean up their affairs they have a strange way of doing it.

I will advise the coach about this comment. He was a superb coach in the under 15's. He again took a side that had finished at the bottom the previous season to the finals. there were no incidents at all and no reports of his players that I am aware. It is my understanding that the club did everything in its power to retain him. I think he might have even won 'Coach of the Year', if not he should have. He had the year off I think and took on a development/mentoring role at another club in a non-local competition. They were rapt and so were the players to have him back this year. The incident on the weekend was an abberation. Was it Allan Jeans' fault when Leigh Matthews hit Neville Bruns?

chelsworthgale said:
So in other words you encourage what happened on the weekend? You think that when a fight starts in a FOOTBALL game the game should be called off, bikini clad girls strut around with big signs (round 1) and we turn the game into a boxing ring... your joke! and yeah I do live in a "scum" area... I'm inside because it is 9pm, and I'm up at 5:30am to earn a living... whereas your lifestyle of collecting dole cheques involves you being up at 9am to be at centrelink on para road there at collect at 9:30...

No, don't encourage it at all. I do however, discourage bullies as yourself picking on younger kids just because you think you're better than they are. Stop being a big fish in a small pond, and once again, go pick on someone your own size.

No i won't be collecting any dole cheques, but seeing as though you know all about how, where and when to collect them obviously you or your relatives have experience in the matter so if ever i come across hard times i'll come and get some advice from you eh?

jetpak_1 said:
You seem to be able to be good at making jokes. As you have throughout this whole forum where you have been clearly contradicted multiple times.

personal attacks that need retaliation are dealt with... wait till the investigation happens, video watched and we'll talk truth and rumour.

As for contridictions... you claiming something didnt happen doesnt contridict it!

BlindedByTheLight said:
suggest that this same coach Scott McC. was kicked out of at least one diamond valley clubs because of his attitude and went to another and didnt last too long there either.

I think this is slanderous and you should be very careful. Scott has never coached a DV club. At least get your facts right.

whitelinefeva said:
No, don't encourage it at all. I do however, discourage bullies as yourself picking on younger kids just because you think you're better than they are. Stop being a big fish in a small pond, and once again, go pick on someone your own size.

No i won't be collecting any dole cheques, but seeing as though you know all about how, where and when to collect them obviously you or your relatives have experience in the matter so if ever i come across hard times i'll come and get some advice from you eh?

Well every other government department opens at 9:30am, dealing with the department of building and sustainability teaches you this... centrelink is the government agency involved in welfare and location of that centrelink office gives you a little hint of the "scum" area that i live in... any more intelligent jibes?

chelsworthgale said:
Well every other government department opens at 9:30am... centrelink is the government agency involved in welfare and location of that centrelink office gives you a little hint of the "scum" area that i live in... any more intelligent jibes?

Nope, i only respond to yours. Feel no need to start any unneccessary feuds, only here to put you in your place. If you've got nothing more to add, or no longer feel the need to put-down any more of the under 17's at Bundoora then i'm done here.

quote of the thread: "I think you need to be very careful about what you say" is this some kind of death threat? It seems to come from every bundoora person on here!

chelsworthgale said:
personal attacks that need retaliation are dealt with... wait till the investigation happens, video watched and we'll talk truth and rumour.

As for contridictions... you claiming something didnt happen doesnt contridict it!

Claiming something that did not happen does not specifically mean that you are being condradicted, altough claiming a woman was pushed to the ground and kicked and then renewing your statement by saying that she was punched then pushed over is obviously contradicting yourself.

whitelinefeva said:
Nope, i only respond to yours. Feel no need to start any unneccessary feuds, only here to put you in your place. If you've got nothing more to add, or no longer feel the need to put-down any more of the under 17's at Bundoora then i'm done here.

The whole idea of the thread was to engage converstaion relating to the disgusting incident on sunday there was no intention to attack the under 15's... the 17's on the other hand are the reason we are 10 pages into this thread!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chelsworthgale said:
quote of the thread: "I think you need to be very careful about what you say" is this some kind of death threat? It seems to come from every bundoora person on here!

No, but internet material is covered by laws protecting against libel and slanderous behaviour. This isn't a threat, merely a precaution for people who may be treading the boundaries of these laws and possibly implicating themselves in civil suits.

Need anything else cleared up Einstein? Or got any more interesting facts about government departments?

jetpak_1 said:
Claiming something that did not happen does not specifically mean that you are being condradicted, altough claiming a woman was pushed to the ground and kicked and then renewing your statement by saying that she was punched then pushed over is obviously contradicting yourself.

if thats your example then let me clear the air... punched/pushed... remember the greg williams incident involving the umpire? think along those lines... punch a little harsh, thrown can me miss conceived it was say a shove... does that clear up the definition?

chelsworthgale said:

Coming to Outragous conclusions like death threats must be clearly examined by your nearest family doctor, ur thick as bricks mate its clearly means dont spread bull***** accusations because you will be proved wrong.

whitelinefeva said:
Ivanhoe have always been a bunch of squealing pansies. Wouldn't surprise me if an Ivanhoe player pushed his own mum in front of him to save him. What the hell are rich kids playing footy for anyway? Can't they go play polo or some other gay, rich sport.

I didn’t realise that playing junior football was strictly for the under privileged. I did not also realise that, a team of boys that were able to put up with dirty, cheap shots all day, were actually able to win by 80 points and still be branded a team ‘of squealing pansies’. It seems the media, well; the channel 9 news network and various radio stations have sided with the ‘squealing pansies’.

This must be some great big shock to a macho man like you. It’s unbelievable that a team of ‘squealing pansies’ could absolutely dominate Bundoora’s ‘tough’ colts team for 4 quarters.

There is no problem for a team to be ‘tough and hard at the ball’ but when you verse a team of ‘squealing pansies’, I did not realise it was necessary to walk behind them and king hit them in the back. Now clearly not all of Bundoora are ‘scum’ or macho men, in one instance after no.18 went on his blind rampage of pure stupidity and king hitting boys, several of the Bundoora boys helped pin him down. Much respect to these boys, but in all, since you are such a macho team, I still don’t understand why being called ‘scum’ would’ve set you off like ‘squealing pansies’, sticks and stones boys, Bundoora you were weak.

chelsworthgale said:
The whole idea of the thread was to engage converstaion relating to the disgusting incident on sunday there was no intention to attack the under 15's... the 17's on the other hand are the reason we are 10 pages into this thread!

the main reason for being 10 pages to this thread is that you have constantly talked rubbish ... i ecpect your reply withing 60 seconds as to everyone elses posts

whitelinefeva said:
No, but internet material is covered by laws protecting against libel and slanderous behaviour. This isn't a threat, merely a precaution for people who may be treading the boundaries of these laws and possibly implicating themselves in civil suits.

Need anything else cleared up Einstein? Or got any more interesting facts about government departments?

Interesting material that ill keep that in mind next time I am slagged on this site... ill issue a "I think you need to be very careful about what you say" that should cover me legally

FootyBrain06! said:
I didn’t realise that playing junior football was strictly for the under privileged. I did not also realise that, a team of boys that were able to put up with dirty, cheap shots all day, were actually able to win by 80 points and still be branded a team ‘of squealing pansies’. It seems the media, well; the channel 9 news network and various radio stations have sided with the ‘squealing pansies’.

This must be some great big shock to a macho man like you. It’s unbelievable that a team of ‘squealing pansies’ could absolutely dominate Bundoora’s ‘tough’ colts team for 4 quarters.

There is no problem for a team to be ‘tough and hard at the ball’ but when you verse a team of ‘squealing pansies’, I did not realise it was necessary to walk behind them and king hit them in the back. Now clearly not all of Bundoora are ‘scum’ or macho men, in one instance after no.18 went on his blind rampage of pure stupidity and king hitting boys, several of the Bundoora boys helped pin him down. Much respect to these boys, but in all, since you are such a macho team, I still don’t understand why being called ‘scum’ would’ve set you off like ‘squealing pansies’, sticks and stones boys, Bundoora you were weak.

careful how you reply here whitelinefeva... he is below the age of 17 and therefore would be contradicting your beliefs of not attacking little children!

mattyr said:
the main reason for being 10 pages to this thread is that you have constantly talked rubbish ... i ecpect your reply withing 60 seconds as to everyone elses posts

then your reply comes a further 60 seconds after that!

Blackandwhitemagpies said:
Has anyone been suspended? Was there a hearing this week? Read in the paper that their was tribunal last night?? Results?

postponed pending investigation

Chandra said:
Besides any League action, the Bundoora coach needs to be reported to the local Football Vic Developemnt Manager. If he has broken Coaches Code of Conduct he can have accreditation to coach removed to ensure he just doesn't go to another team or league and coach.

The coach will be exonerated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Boxing Ring at Bulleen Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back