Free Agency Brad Crouch [joins St Kilda as a RFA for pick 23]

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Crouch is almost certain to sign a deal with Geelong despite the recent headlines regarding illicit drug charges. The Cats will likely sign Crouch to a 4 year deal keeping him at Kardinia Park until at least the end of 2024.

is this true. Any credible source
No source. It was on some page I read on facebook. It popped up on my feed for some unknown reason and I'd never seen it before so I have no idea if they're reliable or not.

No source. It was on some page I read on facebook. It popped up on my feed for some unknown reason and I'd never seen it before so I have no idea if they're reliable or not.

A Facebook page?

Very safe to say that is not a reliable source of information.

Literally only created the page 15 hours ago, haha. Safe to say it's probably some kid who considers himself an 'ITK' - but has no actual credible info
And like I said I have no idea how it came to be on my feed.

Literally anything pops up if it's relevant. Facebook algorithms are so broken, lol
I guess we'll soon see how credible they are.

If Daniher gets band 1 then so should Crouch but in all honesty neither are worth even close to band 1. I just hope the VFL are consistent instead of playing Favourites
I 100% agree with this. If anything Crouch is more deserving of Band 1 compo because at least he won a B & F in the last couple years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, so a good enough source for most of the media to give this rumour legs...

Lol, so a good enough source for most of the media to give this rumour legs...
Fwiw I reckon he's a monty to be in Geelong colours next year but time will tell I guess.

What if there isn't a first rounder on offer?

Bridges have been burnt.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I personally disagree with club sanctions for players who should be dealt with under the AFL illicit drugs policy. A player testing positive for the first time has purchased and handled the drug but they're not named, fine is suspended and no missed games. But Bennell and Mummy both got extra punishments, so it seems the norm, so I'm not sure what bridges have been burned.

But we either accept the offer or he goes into a draft. It's not a mystery.

The thing is that Band 2 or 3 given your position actually makes no difference. He will be one of those bands. Effectively, he is heading for pick 19 compo. It won't be Band 4 realistically.
Yer that’s true but if that’s all that is going to be offered by other clubs I could see him just staying with us for that money. Or we would match and ask for 1 of your 3 firsts instead

Yer that’s true but if that’s all that is going to be offered by other clubs I could see him just staying with us for that money. Or we would match and ask for 1 of your 3 firsts instead
If you want him, why are you signing him to this 450k deal? It looks as if you want to move him on. Might be wrong there but thats what it looks like from the outside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Free Agency Brad Crouch [joins St Kilda as a RFA for pick 23]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back