Brad Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood fans keep looking at him as a midfielder/forward.

He's played his footy in 08 across hafl back a lot. So perhaps we are considering him in a quarter back role. quote]

Well then maybe we should offer Ben Graham a contract also as our "punter". Last time i checked there was no such position. Don't insult our game by using seppo terms.

Oh god you know what i mean. Have you watched footy recently, barely any positions exist anymore. The team-sheet doesnt have a designated position for loose man across half back. In a St.Kilda or Sydney game, it is pretty much just stacks on wherever the ball is.

Have a look at Luke Hodge's role in the 2nd half of this year. Just sits across half back and peels off his man to make the contest. He is teh guy they entrust with the ball to bring it out of half back.

Either criticise my post with a decent opinion, or dont bother posting at all.

Collingwood fans keep looking at him as a midfielder/forward.

He's played his footy in 08 across hafl back a lot. So perhaps we are considering him in a quarter back role. quote]

Well then maybe we should offer Ben Graham a contract also as our "punter". Last time i checked there was no such position. Don't insult our game by using seppo terms.

You are a clown mate. Dave86 was making a valid point and you cut him down on a sporting analogy. Fool! Dont insult our game by being any part of it or its forums.

Dave86 i agree about the play maker point which is why i dont want to see him go but realistically, we wont be doing much for a few years so a trade is probs the best option for both parties.

Oh god you know what i mean. Have you watched footy recently, barely any positions exist anymore. The team-sheet doesnt have a designated position for loose man across half back. In a St.Kilda or Sydney game, it is pretty much just stacks on wherever the ball is.

Have a look at Luke Hodge's role in the 2nd half of this year. Just sits across half back and peels off his man to make the contest. He is teh guy they entrust with the ball to bring it out of half back.

Either criticise my post with a decent opinion, or dont bother posting at all.

Pull your head out of your a$$ mate!! An opinion that doesn't support your own is considered indecent??(which by the way i never disagreed with your point)

I have seen several games this year & quiet a few of the hawks with Hodge playing a "set up role from half back". you clearly articulated how he plays his position in your retort, which is how you should have explained it the first time.

St.Kilda & Sydney have nothing to do with it either, flood or not

[You are a clown mate. Dave86 was making a valid point and you cut him down on a sporting analogy. Fool! Dont insult our game by being any part of it or its forums.

Dave86 i agree about the play maker point which is why i dont want to see him go but realistically, we wont be doing much for a few years so a trade is probs the best option for both parties.

As for you demon g yes the point was valid but it's all in the delivery.

You're a clever one aren't you - you'd think that Melbourne had a clear cut group of leaders given the vitrolic diatribe you've provided us with there...
Go and grow another spoon.. :)

McLean, Bruce, MacDonald, and Miller may not be the best payers in the AFL but they are good leaders, better than collingwoods stocks.

McLean, Bruce, MacDonald, and Miller may not be the best payers in the AFL but they are good leaders, better than collingwoods stocks.
We can't help our Leaders have Retired over the last 2 Seasons:rolleyes:

We can't help our Leaders have Retired over the last 2 Seasons:rolleyes:

Melbournes have all been axed lol. I remember Caro having a good laugh at their expense on Footy Classified.

Anyway, dont see what this argument is about. It is pretty common knowledge that we lack a bit of onfield leadership, but pretty hard to replace Buckley, Burns, Licuria, Holland, Clement, Wakelin and Rocca so quickly.

Melbourne may have a few guys who can step up as leaders...but we have a better spread of 22 guys who share the load...and that is why we finish top 8 and they finish last.

But I have to agree with some. Josh Fraser and Nick Maxwell will clearly be the poorest leadership combination going around next year. Makes Ben Cousins vital to us i reckon...if not for anything but for a on-field role model (i stress on-field)

Melbournes have all been axed lol. I remember Caro having a good laugh at their expense on Footy Classified.

Anyway, dont see what this argument is about. It is pretty common knowledge that we lack a bit of onfield leadership, but pretty hard to replace Buckley, Burns, Licuria, Holland, Clement, Wakelin and Rocca so quickly.

Melbourne may have a few guys who can step up as leaders...but we have a better spread of 22 guys who share the load...and that is why we finish top 8 and they finish last.

But I have to agree with some. Josh Fraser and Nick Maxwell will clearly be the poorest leadership combination going around next year. Makes Ben Cousins vital to us i reckon...if not for anything but for a on-field role model (i stress on-field)

Lol you delisted this muppet too so kind of contrdicting yourself their. Agreed your leaders have all retired, we lost Nieta too and to a lesser extent delisted yze and white. Last year Bizzell and Brown also retired.

The reason why you guys finish above us is simply you are a better team than us nothing to do with the leaders.

She wasnt laughing at them being a poor leadership group, she was laughing at how leadership groups take too much action (when the leadership group supended davey midyear)

She wasnt laughing at them being a poor leadership group, she was laughing at how leadership groups take too much action (when the leadership group supended davey midyear)

Yer..i know i was just joining in the fun. Trade week is getting boring.

Both Davey and Mclean were axed from the leadership group this year so i suppose both teams are not the ones to talk about leadership

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Green isnt even that good and would struggle at another club... Melbourne's talentless midfield made him look like a superstar

I would say it makes him look worse.
Perhaps in a better midfield combination he would shine but you are entitled to your stupid opinion. :thumbsu:

Green isnt even that good and would struggle at another club... Melbourne's talentless midfield made him look like a superstar
It's funny how you use talentless. Our side is chockablocked full of young raw talent while you have a bunch of talentless hacks that are in the right age which gets you into the finals. Enjoy the long slide down.

And this is coming from North Melbourne whos only good midfielder is Brent Harvey. We'll have an awesome midfield in a few years

u need to watch more North games:thumbsu:

I would say it makes him look worse.
Perhaps in a better midfield combination he would shine but you are entitled to your stupid opinion. :thumbsu:

why u calling my opinion stupid?... what, u think hes at ur shit club already?:rolleyes: pffft, he'd be the superstar midfielder at ur club too

It's funny how you use talentless. Our side is chockablocked full of young raw talent while you have a bunch of talentless hacks that are in the right age which gets you into the finals. Enjoy the long slide down.

we've only been at the bottom of the ladder(14th) once in the last 10 years, and cant see us sliding down anytime soon... cant say the same for you guys:thumbsdown:

we've only been at the bottom of the ladder(14th) once in the last 10 years, and cant see us sliding down anytime soon... cant say the same for you guys:thumbsdown:
Haha. You just proved my point. Every team needs their time at the bottom and you guys have timed your run at the WORST time possible. I honestly do feel for you guys, you will be down the bottom of the ladder with the absence of draft picks (kind of like what happened to Carlton) which will just prolong the situation. Not sure if your club will be able to survive it, but good luck.

u need to watch more North games:thumbsu:

why u calling my opinion stupid?... what, u think hes at ur shit club already?:rolleyes: pffft, he'd be the superstar midfielder at ur club too

When did I bring up the fact he was going to be at our club??? NEVER!!!

I'm just saying that a better midfield will make players look better than they actually are..... eg: Kerr

If Green has been playing well in a poor midfield (no offence Melbourne supporters....Ours isn't the best either) then that suggests he will be helped rather than hindered, in a better midfield structure.

In my opinion, your opinion is stupid and therefore, in my opinion, you should go away and suck on your boyfriends wang.... :thumbsu:

When did I bring up the fact he was going to be at our club??? NEVER!!!

I'm just saying that a better midfield will make players look better than they actually are..... eg: Kerr

If Green has been playing well in a poor midfield (no offence Melbourne supporters....Ours isn't the best either) then that suggests he will be helped rather than hindered, in a better midfield structure.

In my opinion, your opinion is stupid and therefore, in my opinion, you should go away and suck on your boyfriends wang.... :thumbsu:

Agreed

I still have no idea what Collingwood would be offering.

It is definitely not pick 11.

So Pick 29 has to come up with another player.

Given Melbourne's forward line worries...perhaps Rusling is in the deal?

Cant see 29 + Shaw getting the deal across. Dee's would be looking for younger players...and i reckon Simon Buckley is a similar type player with a big future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Back