Brad Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha. You just proved my point. Every team needs their time at the bottom and you guys have timed your run at the WORST time possible. I honestly do feel for you guys, you will be down the bottom of the ladder with the absence of draft picks (kind of like what happened to Carlton) which will just prolong the situation. Not sure if your club will be able to survive it, but good luck.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
If you want to start that arguement we can go on about MFC having no money, no home and no supporters.
While you might have some decent young talent is doesn't always relate to future success (just check St.Kilda & Richmond over the years with their high draft picks) it comes down to how well their managed, coached and to an extent, the stability of the club.

are you kidding???

haha nahh mate

just find it ridiculous how you sit back have a look at other posters and go "yeah shit list"

post something worth reading

unless you want to back up your arguement on why we have "the worst list"?

please explain

I still have no idea what Collingwood would be offering.

It is definitely not pick 11.

So Pick 29 has to come up with another player.

Given Melbourne's forward line worries...perhaps Rusling is in the deal?

Cant see 29 + Shaw getting the deal across. Dee's would be looking for younger players...and i reckon Simon Buckley is a similar type player with a big future.

Yeah i think pick 29 & Rusling would get the deal done. Not that it's worth much, but maybe melbourne's pick 51 as well

Don't bother suggesting Shaw, more to do with him being to old, we wouldn't even consider a player of that level over about 24.

I haven't read much of this thread, but let me guess that it degenerated into:

1. Melbourne people asking far too much for Green.

2. Other posters being "original" and saying how rubbish we are and how we won't be around as a club much longer.

3. People offering rubbish trades for Green that would never get done.

Either have something decent to say instead of acting like a 7 year old child out in the playground, or post somewhere else.

Yeah i think pick 29 & Rusling would get the deal done. Not that it's worth much, but maybe melbourne's pick 51 as well

Don't bother suggesting Shaw, more to do with him being to old, we wouldn't even consider a player of that level over about 24.

No thanks. If that's what we have to trade then I'd rather keep Rusling and pick up an 18 midfielder.

Sean Rusling???
Is this the same Sean Rusling that has played 8 minutes in 3 years. He has the worst shoulders in the history of the game.
No thanks Collingwood, you can keep that list-clogger & Rhyce Shaw. I love watching him streak away from half back then f*ck the bounce & lose his feet.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
If you want to start that arguement we can go on about MFC having no money
Seriously? I thought no money would mean we were bankrupt, meaning we would no longer exist?
, no home and
What is casey feilds?
no supporters.
Did our 30,000 members just disappear? Shit the club must be in real trouble now!

The fact is we are now at rock bottom and we wont EVER fold. Never, ever.

Seriously? I thought no money would mean we were bankrupt, meaning we would no longer exist?

What is casey feilds?

Did our 30,000 members just disappear? Shit the club must be in real trouble now!

The fact is we are now at rock bottom and we wont EVER fold. Never, ever.

I think so. I certainly didn't see any of them at the football this season?

McLean, Bruce, MacDonald, and Miller may not be the best payers in the AFL but they are good leaders, better than collingwoods stocks.

Such a ridiculous statement. How do you know what kind of leaders anybody are? How can you measure it if you're not a part of the inner sanctum of either club?

I haven't read much of this thread, but let me guess that it degenerated into:

1. Melbourne people asking far too much for Green.

2. Other posters being "original" and saying how rubbish we are and how we won't be around as a club much longer.

3. People offering rubbish trades for Green that would never get done.

Either have something decent to say instead of acting like a 7 year old child out in the playground, or post somewhere else.

Yeah it is its preety ****ing pathetic by both supporters

Just the same old bagging of each other clubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I haven't read much of the thread either. Nevertheless, he would be a great pick-up for Carlton but pick 6 is definitely off limits. There are certainly names that have been mentioned as trade bait for Carlton, so there could be 1 or 2 of those names thrown up and perhaps pick 24.

Well I haven't read much of the thread either. Nevertheless, he would be a great pick-up for Carlton but pick 6 is definitely off limits. There are certainly names that have been mentioned as trade bait for Carlton, so there could be 1 or 2 of those names thrown up and perhaps pick 24.

Is Walker worth too much to go with Pick 24 if you missed out on Warnock? No real idea how much he is rated down at Carlton. Not sure if we would really want anyone else from your list.

Is Walker worth too much to go with Pick 24 if you missed out on Warnock? No real idea how much he is rated down at Carlton. Not sure if we would really want anyone else from your list.
I think you will find the answer will be a big no to that idea from the majority of Carlton supporters, myself included. Don't rule out the possibility though that this scenario will be in the papers in the next few days.

Swans would be better off holding on to pick 16 and bringing in some young talent.

Their window is closing. Green would be best moving to a side that's window is opening.

I rate Green but I reckon we're the losers there.

I would agree. Would be surprised if Sydney didn't end up with at least a 4th rounder (likely 3rd rounder) from us in that deal. While I'd like to keep Brad, if we managed to pull off the deal just for Green I'd be happy.

Channel 10:

ROK to Hawks
Green to Sydney
Pick 16 to Melb

I'd be happy with that. Swan fans may not like it but Green would be a very handy player for the next 5-6 years. Has improved alot in the last 3 years as a player.

IMO that could see us part with Pick 19 for Warnock IF that deal went through.

I'd be happy with that. Swan fans may not like it but Green would be a very handy player for the next 5-6 years. Has improved alot in the last 3 years as a player.

IMO that could see us part with Pick 19 for Warnock IF that deal went through.

Instantly. However, like all trade rumours, it could well be a box of shit.

Green is 28 by the start of next season.

Effectively we replace one 28yo with another (lesser) player of the same age and pay him the same we offered ROK.

Doesn't really sound like a win does it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Back