Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Who won this trade?

• Fremantle

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Peter Bell is the one who looks like a total goose here, not St Kilda. Freo wanted 2 first round picks, they got it in 12 and 18. They will look like total hypocrites and tools if they reject that offer now

Never trust a midget to do serious negotiations, Game of Thrones has taught us that, if nothing else 🤡🤡🤡

You mean the midget last seen with his feet up, drinking piss and telling jokes with his mates without a single enemy still standing. That midget?

I wonder if it'll be 12 and Future 1st for Hill and Freo's 2nd?

Saints would welcome getting Freo's 2nd as currency this year. Lot of players for them to get in the door, and trading Pick 6 straight up wouldn't have helped them complete all the deals they are trying to get done.

Smart move by the Saints.
Looks about right

good by saints

I still dont get why Hill is worth pick 6 plus more. He is an outside runner.
Hills not that good a runner, probably a 1000 + runners in this country that are way faster and go for far longer then hill, and all those guys are working day jobs for less then 150k a year, so why aren't they getting paid 500k to play AFL?
Could be the No 1 skill to master for a AFL player is to kick a footy at full sprint?

I see big boy trade picks for players that can turn a game off their own boot, Hill is a fantastic player but he won't win us a game just improve our overall structure.
missy-elliot-gif-14.gif

Unfortunately for St Kilda, they saw what Kelly netted Geelong. They would've hoped this deal went through before Kelly's.

Question, would you like Belly to lube up first or go in dry?

you're asking the wrong club. he's not rogering us. you might not realise it yet though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all. Your supporters have been peacocking about pick 6, even moreso because Bell wanted 2 first rounders. Now your supporters are gloating that you're happy you're keeping Hill, wonder what the tune will be if he still gets traded? If you get 12 & 18 from us it means we paid 6 & 59 for Hill, which has been regulary accepted by saints fans.

It's because we can't lose!

Simplez

So all we'd get for the trade period is Hill and maybe Zak Jones + lose Bruce? That looks like a pretty bad scenario for us tbh.
To get all the players you want, you are going to lose your draft hand this year and part of next year on top of Bruce and Steven

When you dont start with a 2nd or 3rd that's just how its going to go

So all we'd get for the trade period is Hill and maybe Zak Jones + lose Bruce? That looks like a pretty bad scenario for us tbh.

We would then use the 26 + 2020 2nd rounder to try and get Howard and Ryder. Might need more there though.

Use Steven pick and whatever else to get Jones

Ins: Hill, Jones, Howard + Ryder

This also leaves us our first next year still for the potential B King trade.

That is ridiculously overs for Hill.

Saints get absolutely shafted here and Freo kissed on the dick.
I think Bell made his position clear this morning, it will take large overs to get it done because we dont want to lose Hill and Langdon in the same year

We would then use the 26 + 2020 2nd rounder to try and get Howard and Ryder. Might need more there though.

Use Steven pick and whatever else to get Jones

Ins: Hill, Jones, Howard + Ryder

This also leaves us our first next year still for the potential B King trade.
I think you're pretty much spot on.

I think your trade season will net to be

Out: Bruce, Steven, 6, Future 2nd
In: Hill, Howard, Jones, Ryder

Why would Bulldogs do this? Bruce is barely worth Pick #32 on its own, let alone the five spot upgrade in the first round.
I think Bruce is easily worth around 20, especially with a contract, especially since he is perfect for the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Back