Confirmed John Noble - Joins Gold Coast as part of 3-way trade with Port Adelaide and Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

So this is the only fleshed out listing I've seen.
Made things a lot clearer for me.
Twomey normally pretty accurate,.I think.

Good result for the SUNS there.

The Secret Life Of Plants Sun GIF by Eternal Family

Looks like a fair trade for every team really
Suns get a shed load of cap relief and 3 F1's to pay for academy kids in 2025

Port get Luko , Richards and #13 and #39 for Houston

Pies pay a big price for Houston as F1 could be a top 10 pick plus Richards and #39 but they are rebuilding "Kind of"

Good result for the SUNS there.

The Secret Life Of Plants Sun GIF by Eternal Family
Scoops honestly still picking himself and dusting himself off after being blindsided by Cal Twomey - 60kgs wringing wet' coming off the edge of the square Mark Yeates style and cleaning Scoops' cage out.

It's a tricky one to process, fair few parts.
Feels like Suns do OK out of it, even though I'm not sure that's extracting full value on the pick 13 front.
Reckon Pies and Port didn't fare too well.
Port absorbing a fair bit of salary without really copping a discount on what is going out the door, and Houston is good, but Pies all-in on defying gravity short term, because the cupboard is pretty bare after that.
McGuane looks a pretty decent F/S possibility, suppose that has to be factored in.
All in all, honestly a bit of an odd configuration, not sure what to make of it, but would have Sunnies coming out of it the least badly.

Last edited:
Scoops honestly still picking himself and dusting himself off after being blindsided by Cal Twomey - 60kgs wringing wet' coming off the edge of the square Mark Yeates style and cleaning Scoops' cage out.

It's a tricky one to process, fair few parts.
Feels like Suns do OK out of it, even though I'm not sure that's extracting full value on the pick 13 front.
Reckon Pies and Port didn't fare too well.
Port absorbing a fair bit of salary without really copping a discount on what is going out the door, and Houston is good, but Pies all-in on defying gravity short term, because the cupboard is pretty bare after that.
McGuane looks a pretty decent F/S possibility, suppose that has to be factored in.
All in all, honestly a bit of an odd configuration, not sure what to make of it, but would have Sunnie's coming out of it the least badly.
Suns got what they wanted - Noble and a F1. Need to pay for next year's academy boys, couple of beauties there at least.

Suns got what they wanted - Noble and a F1. Need to pay for next year's academy boys, couple of beauties there at least.
Hold the phone....
Scoops gunna have to pull an all-nighter.
damn-you-charlton-heston.gif
It's on like Donkey Kong.

Bet you that pretender Twomey is on the couch with his feet up, smugly eating a Scotch Finger biscuit and patting himself on the back.
Advantage Scoops :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If mega deal is gone than Suns will sell pick 13 for best offer.

Noble separate deal - pick 29 for Noble.

North's offer for 13 surely is the one.

I would say teams are still trying for mega deal to go through this morning but after lunch deals should go separate ways.

Yeah, North offer is probably the one depending on details. Saints supposedly offering F1 + F2 looks good too.

Both look pretty good if the saints one is true that's an awesome deal

Maybe Tomorrow isn't this deal actively worse for Port than the one they walked away from?
Genuinely confused now
Edit: Ah, maybe Port pockets pick 50 on top(?)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed John Noble - Joins Gold Coast as part of 3-way trade with Port Adelaide and Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back