Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Who won this trade?

• Fremantle

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Make a phone call to Fremantle football club and ask for a copy of their media statements. If you tell them you will be honest and truthful with the information they may give it to you. But by all means, if you want Hagdorn and co to be your primary source but you will be standing on a paper box.

my advice...give it a rest...your off the mark :)
So you know Freo released a media statement disputing Youngs version of events - well that makes it simple - post it!!!

Just my take on what I see going down,the Saints just seem to have to many fish on the line,have fallen into the water and appear to be drowning.
Just cause they nominated us does not mean we will trade for them or does it mean we will overpay.

From pick 6 and 59 to 12 and 18 means more currency and flexibility.

Gives St Kilda more chances to get Howard and Ryder, do deals for Bruce and Steven and get cheap change for Butler as well. 4 players have nominated st kilda and every saints supporter knows that its improbable to find deals to get all 4, so do what we can do without overpaying

Still waiting on Bell and Freo to tell us their side of the story. Of course they won't though - it will just reinforce how badly they've handled the situation.

Dont worry too much about the trade though, 12 is still on the table - until the next deadline.
Most of the time toxic people try to discredit the other person in public.

People of integrity keep it to themselves.

You are so far out of line that I will have to give you the benefit of doubt on the assumption that you are of pre-teen age.

Just a heads up, suicide trolling is really not going to fly.
You're the dude who went all in on the leagues best player,referring to him as some sort of scumbag. And he's not even relevant to this thread.
I've chatted with him a couple of times down at South Beach,seems a really nice bloke,has lots of time for old ducks to that seem to adore him.

Saints dangled some bait (cash). All the fish bit. Now they may not have enough line to reel them all in.

They’re caught in a hard situation. Let go the largest fish (Hill) , create a narrative that deflects off them (Bell’s a knob) or go for the large fish and possibly run out of line for the other fish.

The largest problem is they have a perfectly good rod (future 1st) that they could use but they want to save that for Moby Dick (King).

If they can catch them all and not use the new rod they’d have done well. Hard to prioritise, but to give up on the biggest fish is probably the easiest decision, but IMO the weakest.

Just cause they nominated us does not mean we will trade for them or does it mean we will overpay.

Gives St Kilda more chances to get Howard and Ryder, do deals for Bruce and Steven and get cheap change for Butler as well. 4 players have nominated st kilda and every saints supporter knows that its improbable to find deals to get all 4, so do what we can do without overpaying
That's cool,just calling what I'm seeing.
Still plenty of time for the Sainters to get back in the boat.

Yeah,I think we are. We also have some other NGA players and FS guys.
Some keen talk on our board about doing trades with Freo for picks next year.
Hopefully so DB , unlike the obvious filth here our two clubs seem to trade in good faith.
Probably even more so now garlics our new CEO

No dirty tactics , no reneging and no RUNNING and squealing to the media trying to blame the other to paint a narrative because said club has been caught writing cheque’s their butt can’t cash

You’re openly admitting the club are getting players to nominate knowing the club can’t get it all done? How do you think that is going to down with other clubs, players and agents?

Saints dangled some bait (cash). All the fish bit. Now they may not have enough line to reel them all in.

They’re caught in a hard situation. Let go the largest fish (Hill) , create a narrative that deflects off them (Bell’s a knob) or go for the large fish and possibly run out of line for the other fish.

The largest problem is they have a perfectly good rod (future 1st) that they could use but they want to save that for Moby Dick (King).

If they can catch them all and not use the new rod they’d have done well. Hard to prioritise, but to give up on the biggest fish is probably the easiest decision, but IMO the weakest.
I think most impartial fans would have thought that 6 plus extra picks and players was a very good offer... so the bells a knob narrative is actually just a perpetuated reality rather than anything the saints have created.

I’m glad that most of the decent players moving around are nominating us even it means we can’t get all of them done. If one club asks for double what we think is reasonable I’m more than happy to focus our attention on deals that can be soundly explained to the members.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully so DB , unlike the obvious filth here our two clubs seem to trade in good faith.

No dirty tactics , no reneging and no RUNNING and squealing to the media trying to blame the other to paint a narrative because said club has been caught writing cheque’s their butt can’t cash

The media I can’t stand.
The one I can’t stand is the ‘Hawks just get it done’ narrative. Getting players to nominate your team when you regularly have low first rounders doesn’t make you a good club to deal with.

Make no mistake if Eagles finished last this year and had pick 1 the Tim Kelly deal would still be negotiated.

Those middle rung teams constantly have difficult decisions in trading.

I hope so,I love Freo,I'm a dogs man but my family are all Freo members and we get along to most games.
My wife laughs because me and a mate get to plenty of Peel games as well.
And golly gosh I can crap on about Fyfe and McPharlin with the best of them. McPharlin was an absolute gun,the most underrated player to ever play the game.

You’re openly admitting the club are getting players to nominate knowing the club can’t get it all done? How do you think that is going to down with other clubs, players and agents?
4 players have nominated st kilda and every saints supporter knows that its improbable to find deals to get all 4, so do what we can do without overpaying
And there we have it people.

The aints modus operandi of 2019 , to try and turn them into a destination club(just like the T&D thread says on their board 😂)... but of course on the cheap and sly and doing it all with full knowledge that They CANNOT pay for what they’ve said they ll buy, it doesn’t come any more scummier than that.

I think most impartial fans would have thought that 6 plus extra picks and players was a very good offer... so the bells a knob narrative is actually just a perpetuated reality rather than anything the saints have created.

I’m glad that most of the decent players moving around are nominating us even it means we can’t get all of them done. If one club asks for double what we think is reasonable I’m more than happy to focus our attention on deals that can be soundly explained to the members.

Do you seriously believe 6 and future 2nd was offered?

If we said no we want 2 firsts, why did Saints just trade 6 so quickly??

Surely you’re not that stupid are you?

6 and future 2nd were never solely on the table.

Anyway, we’ll see how it unfolds.

I hope so,I love Freo,I'm a dogs man but my family are all Freo members and we get along to most games.
My wife laughs because me and a mate get to plenty of Peel games as well.
And golly gosh I can crap on about Fyfe and McPharlin with the best of them. McPharlin was an absolute gun,the most underrated player to ever play the game.
I’m hearing ya on that one bud👍

Your obviously a freo local (south beach👌)
You ll see Lukey Mac getting round town every now again.
And still looks like he could play!

King wants to walk out on your club this trade period. Has a year left but GC have offered him $900k and he wants to play with his brother.

Gold Coast conveniently have 1 and 2 but offer you 2 and a future 3rd.

Where you at with that?

Well I want 1 and 49, 1 gets us Rowell and 49 Garcia.

What I would want is 1 and 2 for a future 1st and King.

Hill and King are different players. Ones a forward, ones a winger, ones 19 and 26.

Players nominate any club for any select reason and it just so happens that st kilda had 4 players choose us as a preferred destination due to whatever factors those players found appealing and I dont know those reasons, i can guess but its just that in the end a guess.

And i highly doubt any agent, club or player gives a flying **** cause they have the full picture compared to us and will know all the scenarios. Trades fall apart all the time just for Hill it happend because one club is not going to overpay (Change some words and its what your mob is doing to bruce, its trade week negotiations are happening all the time)

nd there we have it people.

The aints modus operandi of 2019 , to try and turn them into a destination club(just like the T&D thread says on their board 😂)... but of course on the cheap and sly and doing it all with full knowledge that They CANNOT pay for what they’ve said they ll buy, it doesn’t come any more scummier than that.
Congrats you took shit posting far too seriously :thumbsu:, and our modus operandi appears to be Dont overpay, call out bluffs then atm work out deals if they can be done but we are not going to overpay for a player who has never been AA (thats just common sense)

Perfectly happy with our trade week so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Back