Brad Moran

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha you bag me for not posting sense and then you type 'onuce'. All you can do is rib me about drinking? What is wrong with you champ?

Well Im having a rational discussion about thoughts on a player we have drafted from supporters of the club he came from yet you tell me Im posting negetive shit, you tell me who has issues champ...........or are you obsessed with me???

Although he has done very little so far i can just sense this will be another Cameron Mooney or Scott Welsh. I bet in 5 years we will scratch our head and think what could have been.....laidley laidley laidley......

Trade week has never been your strongest time look at some of the rejects we have picked up......Rawlings, Hay, [SIZE=-1]Lance Picioane

But i will said Nathan Thompson has been a great find for both the leadership group, publcity (outstanding footy show representation) and on field talent.

[/SIZE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See that article on the Crows board entry screen says he will take the no.2 guernsey, after he took Careys 18 when he left north.... what a funny coincidence

Moran will be a good pickup for the crows. Hope he does well with you guys.

Edit: so sorry about the spelling mistake, did not intend to make it.

Go check out the kangas board - some interesting discussions there and once you get past all the angst there are some supporters still being positive about him. Those that are angry are not happy to have lost him, that tells me that really he does have some upside but are not going to admit it.

Are those supporters you talked to ones that have watched him in the vfl this year? That is where he has played pretty much all this year. If it is on his 3 afl games then take their advice with a pinch of salt.
Being a Kangaroos supporter I was disapointed to lose Moran because of the X factor that he has. He moves well for a big bloke and has only played the game for a few years. At 21yo there is a lot of improvement there and he will either be a great pickup or a big flop. I think the chance you guys have taken with him is well worthwhile.

:confused:

Meesen leaves us becuase he feels he's not getting opportunities behind Maric and Griffin (he knows Hudson has gone).

Moran joins us from NM for better opportunities to play at AFL level.

Does anyone find this strange logic?

:confused:

Meesen leaves us becuase he feels he's not getting opportunities behind Maric and Griffin (he knows Hudson has gone).

Moran joins us from NM for better opportunities to play at AFL level.

Does anyone find this strange logic?

Quote from here:

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2007/10/13/3750_gold-coast-sport.html

Brad Moran said:
He said there were a few reasons he wanted to head to the Crows.
"First of all they were pretty keen to take me on and develop me into a good key position player. Secondly because of the resources and coaches they have," he said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Moran

Remove this Banner Ad

Back