List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

The reason he wasn’t moved on as his mate did the review in Geoff Walsh and OUR so called Board can’t make hard decisions especially when it effects mates.
Our football Directors over this period have been Arch and Stevo so there might be something in that.

Sonja’s been on the Board since 2019 so she can’t be completely absolved, but she and her colleagues would have been taking the advice of those two as the subject matter experts.

Last edited:

Needs to be fired this week.

Members need blood. It won't be any of the coaches, because they can't do anything with this crap list.

Do it now so the replacement has enough time to takeover the midseason draft process.
Out: Rawlings
In: Nostra

Our football Directors over this period have been Arch and Stevo so there might be something in that.

Sonja’s been on the Board since 2019 so she can’t be completely absolved, but she and her colleagues would have been taking the advice of those two as the subject matter experts.
I wonder who Rawling’s Manager is? :stern look

Rawling, step on up to the Alter of Sacrifice. You’re next brother. Yah should’ve been moved on after you were demoted from the GM of Football. Incompetence best sums up your tenure. Your handiwork is there for all to see. But don’t worry. Your lazy mate will be joining you. At least you’ll have company. The fact that have been kept on for as long as you have is an indictment on others. But at least they kept one last sacrificial lamb up their sleeves. :stern look
He won’t and he knows his mates at the club haven’t got the balls to do it

How many people were blaming Brady at the time he made decisions on our list and picks?

Easy to be experts in hindsight.

We have elite talent that are either not trying, haven’t developed, or both. Most of these players would look fantastic in other teams.

Brady can only select, the club has to do the rest. If we were any good at development and demanding standards, things wouldn’t be so bad.

You can’t pin it all on him.
Where were y’all on draft days? I must have missed the bit where everyone had a crystal ball and could tell that he was making bad decision after bad decision. Didn’t hear jack s*** 😂

How many people were blaming Brady at the time he made decisions on our list and picks?

We have elite talent that are either not trying, haven’t developed, or both. Most of these players would look fantastic in other teams.

Brady can only select, the club has to do the rest. If we were any good at development and demanding standards, things wouldn’t be so bad.

Where were y’all on draft days? I must have missed the bit where everyone had a crystal ball and could tell that he was making bad decision after bad decision. Didn’t hear jack s*** 😂
You’re clearly not reading my posts. I’ve been critical of that Turkey for a very long time. :stern look

Anyway, even with the benefit of hindsight, if you can’t see what a mess the list is now, then that’s on you. Rawling by and large has been involved in every major list error since he was on “Gardening Leave” back in 2019. :stern look

I admit I loved Brady as a footballer and today I chatted with an ex recruiter. It was about process and how it works. Anyone who thinks these decisions are Brady's alone is a dead set cunk !!
They aren’t. But his greasy fangs are all over this current list. :stern look

I admit I loved Brady as a footballer and today I chatted with an ex recruiter. It was about process and how it works. Anyone who thinks these decisions are Brady's alone is a dead set cunk !!

Probably not, but we have sacked everyone else who contributed to this mess except him so far.

So he has to be well under the pump.

Maybe Clayton too, but I guess the jury is still out on a lot of his high picks given their age.

How do you rate his performance? Feel free to pick your own scale. 1-10; A,B,C; Great, Good, Okay, etc. etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you rate his performance? Feel free to pick your own scale. 1-10; A,B,C; Great, Good, Okay, etc. etc.

Really hard to rate his performance since I don’t think the problem is with recruitment, but development. But I remember checking my phone every 2 minutes last October being genuinely excited at the wins he seemed to keep pulling off at the draft.

McKercher and Duursma haven’t exactly set the world on fire. Is that his fault too?

Really hard to rate his performance since I don’t think the problem is with recruitment, but development. But I remember checking my phone every 2 minutes last October being genuinely excited at the wins he seemed to keep pulling off at the draft.

McKercher and Duursma haven’t exactly set the world on fire. Is that his fault too?

He's been at the club and been largely overseeing list management for four full seasons now. How can it be hard to rate his performance?

What major wins has he had that don't involve selecting a player in the top five picks of the draft?

Was the ex recruiter Glenn Luff?

He's been at the club and been largely overseeing list management for four full seasons now. How can it be hard to rate his performance?

What major wins has he had that don't involve selecting a player in the top five picks of the draft?
Be a fun job trying to sell a prospective player a nice new gig at north.

Isn’t his job managing the list? It’s certainly a lot more than calling out the picks on draft night. His job is list balance, talent, contracts. Our list is ****ed = he is (choosing my own scale here) ******* shithouse at his job.

If you’re gonna laugh at y’all, maybe put up a bit more than ‘really hard to rate his performance’.

Isn’t his job managing the list? It’s certainly a lot more than calling out the picks on draft night. His job is list balance, talent, contracts. Our list is ed = he is (choosing my own scale here) *** shithouse at his job.

If you’re gonna laugh at y’all, maybe put up a bit more than ‘really hard to rate his performance’.

An overly simplistic view.

Where were y’all on draft days? I must have missed the bit where everyone had a crystal ball and could tell that he was making bad decision after bad decision. Didn’t hear jack s***
There were plenty on here...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back