Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's more like Taylor Adams but with Pendlebury kicking and handballing ability with the trademark Dane Swan waddle. Sier is very much see ball=get ball=roost ball inside 50. It's great to watch. Taylor Adams just barn storms packs though whereas Sier is more likely to sit outside the main pack and wait for the ball to spill then he just storms in and claims it as his own and nobody better dare to get in his way. He's also our best inside 50 kick. Fact.

Our bear could be a premiership player in about 30 hours from now. :eek::bearface:
If he’s not I’ll hold you personally to blame :)

If he’s not I’ll hold you personally to blame :)
Hey I said could be. If you're going to lay the blame on me I may as well remove the lid and go all in. PREMIERSHIP BEAR.
661365.jpg

Thanks Duck.

Wow. That has to be one of the best forward entries this year.

Unfortunately, pipped for that award by Sidey for his 50m tracer bullet centre clearance onto the chest of JDG

Unfortunately, pipped for that award by Sidey for his 50m tracer bullet centre clearance onto the chest of JDG
Amazing vision versus amazing kick really. Although I think there was a lot more purpose behind Sidey’s kick, Sier’s could be construed as just kicking to a good spot as opposed to the amazing foresight it appears to be.

Amazing vision versus amazing kick really. Although I think there was a lot more purpose behind Sidey’s kick, Sier’s could be construed as just kicking to a good spot as opposed to the amazing foresight it appears to be.

Reminded me of Barry Price. Peter McKenna's heart would have skipped a beat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vast difference between the Richmond type arrogance and the Bears tongue in cheek arrogance

Don’t get me wrong I am a smart arse by nature but I still think it was unecessary.

Also noticed that a player told him to put down his silly white umbrella on stage today.

I subscribe to the theory that you should crawl before you walk.

Stay humble.

Four More Quarters.

More flaming forward 50 entries tomorrow plz.

That was his 1st kick in AFL,when you said he is the best kick inside 50 you are not kidding,not only fantastic inside but great hitting up players.if anyone is interested go back a few pages in this thread and see how many goals he has created already with his kicking,and his hands he can do the deft stuff and also the brutal stuff quite a package already.He is pretty good in front of the cameras very laid back and does not get fazed easily much like his play really.

The Bear during his interview at the parade said that the Collingwood supporters are grouse.
Anyone who uses the term grouse is grouse in my books.
The Bear is grouse.

Grouse needs more love. Good to see the Bear bringing back quality words into the public eye. Hes a true leader.

Don’t get me wrong I am a smart arse by nature but I still think it was unecessary.

Also noticed that a player told him to put down his silly white umbrella on stage today.

Stay humble.

Four More Quarters.
What's this about an umbrella?

The Bear during his interview at the parade said that the Collingwood supporters are grouse.
Anyone who uses the term grouse is grouse in my books.
The Bear is grouse.
Deserves all the success just for using the word grouse;

And his brilliant nonchalance when sucking a lollipop when told he's getting his first senior game.

Love bear

#lovethebear

What's this about an umbrella?

All the players on stage while it started raining (both sides) and Sier opens up his white umbrella.

The player next to him (not sure who) told him to close it.

No biggie but I noticed it.

I hate saying this but I always get the 2 Brayden's mixed up.

Should I seek help?

Stay humble.

Four More Quarters.

Fair enough, and I agree about the need for humility, i just dont see a comment about hairlines to be any more than a lighthearted dig (which I think would be seen as funny by both sides) and i wouldn't take it as lacking humility unless he implied that he actually believed we would be win because of that reason (which would just be delusional)

More flaming forward 50 entries tomorrow plz.

Still the Post Of the Year.

Just love it still.

Can't says thanks enough, when I first saw it, thought wow what genius to pop on his bear head.

:)

I'm not sure what that's indicative of.

That he was being practial and didn't want go get wet - but maybe just didnt get the nature of the situation or the expected etiquette.
I haven't seen it - but thats what that description makes me think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back