Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be interesting to see if any clubs offer up anything of significant value in order to do a trade.

What has happened?
I am bewildered to think that if he isn’t injured (apparently not as been training), couldn’t be considered for our insipid non existent, tired midfield last night.
May not have been the panacea but geez, surely could’ve been useful.
Has to have signed elsewhere surely?

What has happened?
I am bewildered to think that if he isn’t injured (apparently not as been training), couldn’t be considered for our insipid non existent, tired midfield last night.
May not have been the panacea but geez, surely could’ve been useful.
Has to have signed elsewhere surely?
Maybe when he got back from injury there was no scratch games anymore. Yes it’s the bold call to play him, but I think if we knew we were going to be so flat after last week we would have pulled the trigger

Unlikely to fulfil his talent

Essendon could be a new home for him

‘This is a tough one for me. We clearly need better clearance players, particularly at centre bounces, but is Sier likely to step up?

I think if a reasonable offer is forthcoming we move him on, if not we keep him as a low probability/cheap/high reward option. We have plenty to let go before him I would think.

I'm pretty sure he's contracted next year, so I think that will be make or break for him (and a few others around the club). When he's healthy is a top-5 clearance mid on our team, and he has some really sharp hands. However, so far in his career, he simply has not been healthy enough.

Given he's only 22 I think he's worth persisting with for one more year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

‘This is a tough one for me. We clearly need better clearance players, particularly at centre bounces, but is Sier likely to step up?

I think if a reasonable offer is forthcoming we move him on, if not we keep him as a low probability/cheap/high reward option. We have plenty to let go before him I would think.
We’re not going to get a “reasonable offer”. And quite likely if he doesn’t make it with us, he never will.

Retain, unless there is something going on behind the scenes post his quad injury.
Exactly.If you look at how our midfield performed this year,he is exactly the sort of player we should keep.And if we did trade him we wouldn’t get anything for him anyway.It wouldn’t be worth the effort.

He won’t be at the pies next year. Hardly for a look in. Doesn’t seem to realise his talent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another Bucks' coaching balls up, gave too many other players opportunity before Sier. Sier finally comes in and every one asks the question, why? Why the xxxx did it take so long.....

Maybe when he got back from injury there was no scratch games anymore. Yes it’s the bold call to play him, but I think if we knew we were going to be so flat after last week we would have pulled the trigger

We should have pulled the trigger for the Port dead rubber game in the last round.

Sier wot can we do with this bloke....hear is an idea...send him to a Thailand kick boxing camp...he likes that stuff and leave him there... absolute flog this bloke...I can't believe we are still talking about him

Sier wot can we do with this bloke....hear is an idea...send him to a Thailand kick boxing camp...he likes that stuff and leave him there... absolute flog this bloke...I can't believe we are still talking about him
Wasn't a dead rubber though now was it. We win and we get a home final, Port were playing for top spot.

Takes a real tough champ to shit-talk a 22 year-old footy player they've never met. Piss off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back