Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He disrespected her.

Why shouldn’t she expose him?

She owes him nothing.

Good on her for exposing him. The first girl who outted Patton probably didn’t realise he was doing it other women too.

Hopefully Sier will rethink his actions / words.
Personally, my take is that if she felt disrespected she had more appropriate options of just ending the conversation, or firing back in kind. She decided to put him in his place AND then post it for all to see, presumably for some social media attention.

Not particularly impressed with the conduct of either party, frankly.

Personally, my take is that if she felt disrespected she had more appropriate options of just ending the conversation, or firing back in kind. She decided to put him in his place AND then post it for all to see, presumably for some social media attention.

But if she didn’t post this online, when will Sier learn not to speak to Woman like that?

What if Sier messaged this to your sister or GF?

What do you mean basically? There’s clearly enough there to convict :rolleyes:

The fact you’ve put it as “consult” rather than discuss with my “wife” on top of your attitude towards my comments tells me everything I need to know about you and your attitude towards women.

Makes me a little sick that I’m conversing with you and I wonder how some women reading your post might feel that they’re to be “consulted” with in a relationship, but you know it’s all good because we won’t be conversing again!

The term "consult with your wife" has misogynistic meanings for you does it? and that makes you feel "sickened" and you think women reading that would be offended. Wow. You're pretty special when it comes to inventing a straw man moral high horse for yourself.

To think... all I had to do was to replace the word "consult" with "discuss" and I'd be pure though:drunk:.

Fwiw. I often say "I'll consult with the boss" when referring to my wife. I guess I'm a sexist pig dinosaur.

You came to the conclusion that Sier is misogynistic based on a snippet of some Tinder or Instagram chat with one woman. People like you; casually throw around the terms misogynistic, racist, homophobic into everyday situations; where people are basically just being disrespectful to each other. You demean and disempower the words when you do that. They are very important and powerful terms that represent ideals and shouldn't be cheapened by you misusing them because you feel the need to high-horse yourself as usual.

Btw.. I just consulted with my wife about this and she thinks you're an idiot.

That is the fault of social media the rising generation live on it and for it - FFS my nephew and his wife sit at the breakfast table every morning TEXTING each other :rolleyes: o_O:oops:

But if she didn’t post this online, when will Sier learn not to speak to Woman like that?

Potentially the same result could be achieved in other more private means such as contacting the club or the AFL. In today's age you'd hope the club/AFL would follow through.

Public humiliation is not the best way to teach anyone anything. And based on the information we have, which granted is not comprehensive, she was complicit to some extent.

I’d hope my sister would tell him she’s not interested, explain what prompted her to start a DM and discontinue talking to him.

If it was my girlfriend, I imagine our relationship would be short-lived.

Public humiliation is not the best way to teach anyone anything. And based on the information we have, which granted is not comprehensive, she was complicit to some extent.

I’d hope my sister would tell him she’s not interested, explain what prompted her to start a DM and discontinue talking to him.

If it was my girlfriend, I imagine our relationship would be short-lived.

Look above the first message. He obviously liked / reacted a photo on her story which send a notification.

Sier has had plenty of education in regards to the use of social media. If you want to go around talking disrespectfully, don’t expect people to keep it private.

IMO, she did nothing wrong.

Look above the first message. He obviously liked / reacted a photo on her story which send a notification.
I’ll have to bow to your superior Insta knowledge. I could only see him “loving” her “hey babe x” comment.

In any case, if he didn’t know her but made a comment worthy of a “hey babe x” response, that’s pretty forward from a stranger, so the tone of the conversation seems very flirtatious from both parties initially.

Anyway, I have nothing further to add. Hope it all gets resolved and Bear pulls his head in.

I’ll have to bow to your superior Insta knowledge. I could only see him “loving” her “hey babe x” comment.

In any case, if he didn’t know her but made a comment worthy of a “hey babe x” response, that’s pretty forward from a stranger, so the tone of the conversation seems very flirtatious from both parties initially.

Anyway, I have nothing further to add. Hope it all gets resolved and Bear pulls his head in.
For his own sake I truly hope he does, seems a likeable enough lad but a little ermmm casual in his attitudes.

How come I never get “Hey Babe x” comments…:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure she wanted to hurt him and probably can't think of a much better way to do it. In the end he is in the public eye. If Sier hadn't been so crude and disrespecting, I'm sure no-one would be talking about it.

I'm sure she wanted to hurt him and probably can't think of a much better way to do it. In the end he is in the public eye. If Sier hadn't been so crude and disrespecting, I'm sure no-one would be talking about it.

DeGoey did worse and Sier is getting more flak. Hmm

What he said is not court worthy. Off the cuff remark hoping he could get laid.
Stupid yes.
Pretty well known amongst youth that Tinder is a terrible site to find a long term partner.

Most of us have said stupid disrespectful comments to the opposite sex sometime in our lives.
Goes for the girls here too.

DeGoey allegedly did worse and Sier is getting more flak. Hmm

What he said is not court worthy. Off the cuff remark hoping he could get laid.
Stupid yes.
Pretty well known amongst youth that Tinder is a terrible site to find a long term partner.

Most of us have said stupid disrespectful comments to the opposite sex sometime in our lives.
Goes for the girls here too.
Adjusted for you.

The truly sobering aspect of this melodrama is both parties are allowed to vote and have a say in how Australia is run....

Waiting for the melts when the new coach comes on board, looks at our list, notices a distinct lack of players in the 22-25yo bracket and an even more noticeable lack of big bodied inside mids and says to Wrighty "how the **** has the club given up on this kid - he's pretty good and we actually need him"...

Waiting for the melts when the new coach comes on board, looks at our list, notices a distinct lack of players in the 22-25yo bracket and an even more noticeable lack of big bodied inside mids and says to Wrighty "how the fu** has the club given up on this kid - he's pretty good and we actually need him"...
I blame Korda. He should stand down immediately.
Did I do that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back