Breaking News: Cuz back in trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WCE, regardless of the outcome, need to publicly clean up the image because we are getting hammered from pillar to post with the odd bad egg dealing in bad sh*t....i think its time to go on the front foot with some of these issues.

Ya think?!

Penny should of dropped a long time ago with this sort of stuff mate.

Breaking News!!!!! Cousins Arrested.

:eek::rolleyes:BEN COUSINS IS IN CUSTODY AFTER BEING ARRESTED IN PERTH THIS AFTERNOON! THIS WILL BE REPORTED ON TONIGHTS NEWS. HE WAS FOUND SHIRTLESS AND GRINNING AS HE WAS TAKEN AWAY.
HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!
DO YOU THINK THIS IS THE END OF HIS CAREER?

So do all West Coast supporters feel that they have seen the last of Cousins the Eagle?

yeah....and a huge part of our midfield...but lets put things into perspective, if he has done some real dodgy crap here, he needs alot of help for his problem, even more than what the club can give them

Re: Breaking News: Cuz back in the Sh!t

Yeah, at this point it could be anything from a bald tyre to trafficking in Cambodian sex slaves.
Hopefully its closer to the former. And, of course, whatever it is - he could very well be innocent.

Hand cuffed AFL star doesnt = traffic infringement imo

Re: Breaking News!!!!! Cousins Arrested.

:eek::rolleyes:BEN COUSINS IS IN CUSTODY AFTER BEING ARRESTED IN PERTH THIS AFTERNOON! THIS WILL BE REPORTED ON TONIGHTS NEWS. HE WAS FOUND SHIRTLESS AND GRINNING AS HE WAS TAKEN AWAY.
HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

can you read d!ckbrain, already a 20 page thread on this already.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Say goodbye to one Trent Cotchin.

Do you really think Cotchin will be willing to sit out of footy for a year or two if the eagles draft him.

With all due respect I'd tell my Dad to mind his own business if he tried to stall my possible AFL career like that.

Really doesn't sound good.

Can't see how this is going to end well.:mad:

There can be no way to justify this at all, what could have been a wonderful career looks like being thrown away and he may drag the club down with him.

Re: Breaking News!!!!! Cousins Arrested.

HUGE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you're first with this

Re: Breaking News: Cuz back in the Sh!t

Yeah, at this point it could be anything from a bald tyre to trafficking in Cambodian sex slaves.
Hopefully its closer to the former. And, of course, whatever it is - he could very well be innocent.

I agree - WA cops not exactly known for their softly, softly approach. Hand cuffing him in any circumstances seems totally OTT and vindictive

Do you really think Cotchin will be willing to sit out of footy for a year or two if the eagles draft him.

With all due respect I'd tell my Dad to mind his own business if he tried to stall my possible AFL career like that.

I think he may be meaning no pick 3 - so it could be goodbye anybody.

Ya think?!

Penny should of dropped a long time ago with this sort of stuff mate.

perhaps yeah...but the club is trying the best it can, its not an easy situation to be in...i mean its hardly the clubs fault, they sent him to malibu for the best treatment - if he has relapsed, the WCE club is hardly responsible for bens downfall.

WCE, regardless of the outcome, need to publicly clean up the image because we are getting hammered from pillar to post with the odd bad egg dealing in bad sh*t....i think its time to go on the front foot with some of these issues.

Easier said than done, when you give him such a rousing,standing ovation.

Clearly sending the wrong message :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back