Brenton Sanderson AFC Senior Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is that? :confused:

Sanderson had the say in who he wanted or not. Club had already said if someone was under contract but Sanderson didn't want them (as assistants), they'd be reallocated to elsewhere in the Club. IMO, this is what's happened. How is that similar to any of the tripe you've been pedaling?

I hope that means we will see Campo in an orange jacket directing traffic.
(if this happens get to the ground early!)

Why is that? :confused:

Sanderson had the say in who he wanted or not. Club had already said if someone was under contract but Sanderson didn't want them (as assistants), they'd be reallocated to elsewhere in the Club. IMO, this is what's happened. How is that similar to any of the tripe you've been pedaling?
Because Normal Jenny would say that Clarke and Co had been promoted to new positions because the club thinks they will be GOOD in those roles and FFS give them a chance :rolleyes:

This Bizarro Jenny who has suddenly adopted a logical, Carl-esque approach is quite refreshing.

have to say, I wouldn't mind a bit more info from the club on what is going on.

just an update or a direction, or something.

Me too Cap. It's possibly the most tumultuous time in our club's history and we're not hearing too much.

Although, considering the club has just hired a head coach, shuffled some assistant coaches/witch's hats, got a new assistant coach, had some players ask to leave and are preparing for what could also be our busiest trade period ever starting tomorrow, I can accept they're a bit distracted.

I would hope we start to get some communication from them soon. You'd think there'd be some announcements coming next week, once trade week is out of the way.

I think the club has been pretty good

Since Sando's appointment we have appointed Bailey and both TRiggy and Noble have donrpe interviews re Gunston and List Management

I assume further coaching appointments may have ben held up by the St Kilda process

Remove this Banner Ad

Brenton Sanderson AFC Senior Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back