Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one should stand up with their scarves at the Showdown during NTUA.
To do so would indicate nothing has changed.
Sit with your arms crossed.

The situation has changed, its time to fight fire with fire.
Hold up your bars.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes, we are stuffed for this Showdown but we are Port Adelaide so the fight will continue. We should now be getting our legal team ready for the assault.
Get the collection for the funding of this assault underway now. Any leftovers can take care of those pesky Charles Sturt residents

The whole thing in a nutshell revolves around the argument “we were here first and we don’t want anyone else to take anything away from us”. It’s all childish. If you look at the way the big boys play anywhere in Europe there’s no problem with it. It’s really about personalities over substance. It’s quite pathetic.

So we are back to mystery contracts again?

After finally seeing the 2007 they quote a 2019 contract about why it can't be worn this year?

This is ametuer hour stuff at world sport. Letting other clubs have a say in what you were in your own home game.

I don't think wearing them and copping the 4 point deduction is the way to go. It would be a spectacular and brash middle finger but I'm not sure what it would ultimately achieve in the long run other than just cementing both parties even more in their current positions.

I think this should eventually end in legal action and I would be disappointed if the club's response to today's announcement didn't include something like 'we are considering all legal options'.

So we are back to mystery contracts again?

After finally seeing the 2007 they quote a 2019 contract about why it can't be worn this year?

This is ametuer hour stuff at world sport. Letting other clubs have a say in what you were in your own home game.
It is worded as if the thing stopping us is the 2007 agreement? That would be the only time Port and Collingwood have ever put anything down in writing (that we know of)?

If so take them to court. That contract is all but void.

Move on? V guernsey looks great. Start a new tradition

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

41524462-16A3-4D3A-91D8-CE1B0E9B9997.jpeg

• Gold Coast first win.

D4E5B2B9-D5CA-48C8-9709-F78B1F9A91B1.jpeg

• 141pt record home loss…

0F98CD14-9E98-461E-9818-460F828F38CA.jpeg

• … and 165pt record loss in consecutive weeks.

4AC3ECDC-173A-4FAA-A0BA-912CEC53E11A.jpeg

• 0-5 against West Coast at AO.

74496C4D-9DA2-4D87-9F99-B7EAE3669D1F.jpeg

• 9-11 record in Showdowns.

C651FD07-29E5-4619-BD25-3E36B0E402BE.jpeg

• 1-4 record in Finals.

853DAE52-FE11-4367-B07C-59A546A61585.jpeg

• Ben Brown(!) kicks 10 for North(!) in an 86pt upset defeat that costs a berth in the 2019 Finals.

As good as it looks from an aesthetic perspective, it’s as synonymous with failure and crushing disappointment as the MyATM logo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think wearing them and copping the 4 point deduction is the way to go. It would be a spectacular and brash middle finger but I'm not sure what it would ultimately achieve in the long run other than just cementing both parties even more in their current positions.

I think this should eventually end in legal action and I would be disappointed if the club's response to today's announcement didn't include something like 'we are considering all legal options'.

No one should stand up with their scarves at the Showdown during NTUA.
To do so would indicate nothing has changed.
Sit with your arms crossed.

The situation has changed, its time to fight fire with fire.

Exactly the wrong message.

This is when NTUA is most important.

They're trying to tear us apart now.

We won't let them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back