jules101

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MVFC, Real Madrid, MUFC
Purely comparing players not acheivments which team is better?

West Coast: Midfield is younger then Brisbanes was. Judd, Kerr not yet into their prime (scary), and maybe a bit deeper but only just. However, forward line is not anywhere near Brisbanes.

Brisbane: Stars such as Voss, Aker, Black along with many unsung heros such as Power, Lappin.

I think Brisbane's is better but only just, what do you think?

jules101 said:
Purely comparing players not acheivments which team is better?

West Coast: Midfield is younger then Brisbanes was. Judd, Kerr not yet into their prime (scary), and maybe a bit deeper but only just. However, forward line is not anywhere near Brisbanes.

Brisbane: Stars such as Voss, Aker, Black along with many unsung heros such as Power, Lappin.

Brisbane by a mile, our midfield this year has been complete garbage. Thank god our defence has been there otherwise we sure as hell wouldnt be in the top 2. Until they pull there heads out of the clouds they will be nowhere near as good as Brisbanes ever was

jules101 said:
Purely Brisbane: Stars such as Voss, Aker, Black along with many unsung heros such as Power, Lappin. ***

Yep:confused: go back to sleep.. can't possibly think you can go the whole way?

*** tip in their prime "simply thr best"

Nightie night:D

Christ, you can not compare the two, having a bunch of great players in your team is no good when they dont win a premiership. Lions won three in a role, thats gonna be hard to beat as not many teams win that many in a row so they are by far the better team out of the two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JuddyisGod said:
Brisbane without a shadow of a doubt. I'm very glad a West Coast supporter didn't start this thread.

In 3 months time it will be. "A arrogant West COast fan thinks there teams more successful then Brisbane and I have the thread to prove it". :)

brisbane easily, west coast don't have 3 premierships and 4 consecutive grand finals behind them.

and anyway screw west coast, adelaide is a much better team , ask the supporters of every other team besides adel and wce.

i bet they would say they would rather play west coast than adelaide any day!!

crows_4_life said:
brisbane easily, west coast don't have 3 premierships and 4 consecutive grand finals behind them.

and anyway screw west coast, adelaide is a much better team , ask the supporters of every other team besides adel and wce.

agree

crows_4_life said:

Wow Adelaide is playing well atm just remember when you are watching the GF this year not to start crying when no Adelaide players are on the ground.

Warwick said:
How could you possibly think Power and Lappin were unsung heroes? They were absolute stars in those years. Unsung heroes were the likes of Hart, McRae and Ashcroft.

Compared to Voss, Aker and Black

crows_4_life said:

2 games
2 wins to WCE

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane 2001,2002,2003 v West Coast 2005/2006

Remove this Banner Ad

Back