Brisbane lions to be this years surprise packet??

Remove this Banner Ad

It's funny that you think you have a good team.. I mean real funny..
Don't worry man they come on the collingwood board posting arrogantly, bragging about the beams trade how we lost the trade.
But we won the game so it's all sweet as there is no next year as beams only gets to play one first game against his old mob even if brisbane have a more talented list at the moment than us.
That's why we love aussie rules football because any team on it's day can win if play good enough :)

Last edited:
I'll admit it. I fell for the hype. I thought they were going to be close to the 8 this year. Their midfield (at full strength) certainly has the potential and is backed up by a strong ruck division but with their injuries and their early form - well its not looking good.

I'll admit it. I fell for the hype. I thought they were going to be close to the 8 this year. Their midfield (at full strength) certainly has the potential and is backed up by a strong ruck division but with their injuries and their early form - well its not looking good.
doesnt look good when the two best midfielders are gone, looks pretty average now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is going on up there, coaches fighting with players etc etc? surprise packet, more like cost me a packet on my multi bet last week

What is going on up there, coaches fighting with players etc etc? surprise packet, more like cost me a packet on my multi bet last week

Lepper having a Robert Walls rewind moment from the ol' Lions days.. this weeks game vs the bruised and battered Bluebaggers says.. all bets off. He's gone to Adelaide. :p Scoreless draw.

Lepper having a Robert Walls rewind moment from the ol' Lions days.. this weeks game vs the bruised and battered Bluebaggers says.. all bets off. He's gone to Adelaide. :p Scoreless draw.
Is it schoolies in QLD already up there for afl teams, crazy stuff going down with fights and drinking.

Leppa has become Crazy Vossy 2.0 and has broken Bungie and Beamer, Aish out in the cold.

It has taken me by surprise, they promised to be so good this year, of course the lure of high draft picks and the possibility of a priority pick must be now what gets the Brions supporters through this dark time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane lions to be this years surprise packet??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back