• Geelong

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Brisbane

• Jack Watts

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce talking about Geelong "They switched the flick".

He's cooked but still a better commentator than Darcy.
The Horse racing commentary today was so much better without him. Bruce calling was great for years and years (and still can be a lot of the time), but the revelling and self-revelling in his calling in the latter years has become too much

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's rich coming from you DH you retort all my posts even though they don't involve you, you creep! :$

It's different when it comes to women/females.

Yeah I give as good as get from you and others, but female posters are different when it comes to being constantly tagged in a thread or two for no decent reason.

We don't want to drive away one of the very few decent and female posters on the Bay.

Anyhow I will stop bothering you tonight, but I do hope you listen to my advice.

It's different when it comes to women/females.

Yeah I give as good as get from you and others, but female posters are different when it comes to being constantly tagged in a thread or two for no decent reason.

We don't want to drive away one of the very few decent and female posters on the Bay.

Anyhow I will stop bothering you tonight, but I do hope you listen to my advice.
Go away you annoying flog and stop bothering me, your obsession of me is very creepy.

Harris Andrews is a grub

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Brisbane Lions vs Geelong Cats - The Darcy Fort Preliminaryship 2024

Back