Preview Brisbane Lions vs Sydney Swans Sunday 21st June 1:10pm @ GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of course he was sore , every player is sore and makes it worse when you've been out for so long . He was moving okay at training in the vision .
We need a sub thread and not a foot long one

We need a bedford thread

Mills needs match fitness , he could sub off for sure but prefer he keeps playing surely?
The North game was a good one for him but you could tell he's underdone in comparison to Parker who just hit the ground running. That lack of fitness & game time means they'll be managing his minutes in accordance with the Dr & his crew.

The North game was a good one for him but you could tell he's underdone in comparison to Parker who just hit the ground running. That lack of fitness & game time means they'll be managing his minutes in accordance with the Dr & his crew.

Don't doubt it at all, would just be surprised if he was sub, probably half surprised if he subs off .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So 360 talk up Brisbane, we don’t even really rate a mention, and Jack Reiwoldt is a complete tosser!!

My daughter is desperate to get a selfie with Isaac. Like many girls (and I'm sure boys too) she is a bit infatuated with him. I was looking at the schedule and the VFL boys play at Springfield on the day before. What do the rest of you think is the likelihood of the AFL boys going out to support their mates?

My daughter is desperate to get a selfie with Isaac. Like many girls (and I'm sure boys too) she is a bit infatuated with him. I was looking at the schedule and the VFL boys play at Springfield on the day before. What do the rest of you think is the likelihood of the AFL boys going out to support their mates?
It's hard to know where the players are gonna be at any given moment but there is a way that's worked for me in the past. All you need is a black hoodie, long-range binoculars and a good lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back