Game Day Brisbane vs Geelong Prelim Final Sat 16 Oct, 7:40 pm (AEDT) @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We lose because of those 3 minutes.
take momentum back, Sam goes hungry and misses an open Hawkins in the goal square, bomb it straight to their ruckman consistently and Miers drops a sitter then fu**s up the kick. We get sloppy on turnover and bang goal. So ******* typical
This team in a nutshell - I have no idea why the **** it happens but it happens in every big final..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fk me we have played better than those flogs. Had it so many times inside 50 and wasting shots at goal. The umpiring has been a disgrace, fair dinkum Brisbane have been kissed on the #$%^ by the umps! Ablett free against for a fair tackle, Mengola blocked off the ball, apparently the holding the ball rule doesn't exist for Brisbane either. Geez I'd just about prefer Razor Ray that the cheating prick umps tonight. Gotta take our chances and kick straight.

This team in a nutshell - I have no idea why the fu** it happens but it happens in every big final..

Im not sure either but we have to overcome it now..we wont get a better chance in a long time to make a GF.

Thanks to that fake sounds of the game Maccas ad our forward half work is only the second worst thing I've seen this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back