Universal Love Brodie Grundy man love (bumped, see post #909)

Remove this Banner Ad

For the first time in my life, we have have a ruck that offers something more then 'just par'
Can't complain about Jols in 2010.
But Grundy is actually already better. If he can get forward and kick a few goals on top of what he's doing he will be close to the best in the comp. how games now? 4? Holy shitballs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went with the mini Samurai hair cut tonight and played even better.

I reckon he should shave his head if that's what having a trim does to him.:p

Can't get enough man love for him, you could just build a team around him, but of course we already have most of a team already.

Can we sign him up to a 10 year contract already?

Went with the mini Samurai hair cut tonight and played even better.

I reckon he should shave his head if that's what having a trim does to him.:p

Can't get enough man love for him, you could just build a team around him, but of course we already have most of a team already.

Can we sign him up to a 10 year contract already?

Just 10? why not 15 :rainbow:

273143_gl-brodiebeach.jpg

Hmmm... think he will be a gun... just waiting for confirmation from THATSGOLD
He was great tonight. Long way to go, he will get crashed in to a lot doing all that work. I hope we look after him and he plays 300 games. Hope he can stay injury free and have a long career with the pies.

To put it in perspective in Matthew Kreuzers first 50 games he never had a 20 possession game and has had 2 in total in 103 games and had under 20 hitouts in both.
He was taken number 1 in the 2007 draft and never had 28 hitouts or more in a game until 2012.
This kid has done that in his 4th game

Nic Nat has had 3, 20 possession and 20 hit out games
Grundy 1
Kreuzer 0

I actually cannot find a 18 year old draftee getting 20 possessions and 20 hitouts in a game in their first season in the draft era let alone in their 4th game

An awesome performance, couldn't get the smile off my face watching him ruck. Seems like he is learning at lightning speed, visibly improving not just with each game but during the game. As mentioned decides to stay down and wins the tap.

He can jump, he can mark, he can tap the ball he can kick and he can handball. Keep pinching myself. I'd forgotten it was always theoretically possible that a collingwood ruckman would be able to do these things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Brodie Grundy man love (bumped, see post #909)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back