Universal Love Brodie Grundy man love (bumped, see post #909)

Remove this Banner Ad

Love his aggression those are my fav type of ruckmen. Offers a lot around the ground too great game i'd roll with Grundy and Huddo next week.

Harsh to drop Witts after probably his best performance, but not sure we can go in with such an inexperienced duo against Bellchambers and Ryder.

Glad you're excited he won't be winning any medals playing for us. Season over.
First it was: "Grundy will be part of the 'rat pack' - is an idiot" etc etc
then: "Grundy is soft with faux-agression"
then: sarcasm about Grundy playing
So, I'm pretty sure he'll end up with a premiership medal now :thumbsu:

First it was: "Grundy will be part of the 'rat pack' - is an idiot" etc etc
then: "Grundy is soft with faux-agression"
then: sarcasm about Grundy playing
So, I'm pretty sure he'll end up with a premiership medal now :thumbsu:
Only reason he is getting a game is because we lack any other options in the ruck. He looked ok but now what? 2013 is over as far as a flag is concerned.
To completely disspell he isn't part of a rat pack because he debuted? Not sure what you mean? Won't he be going out tonight to celebrate the big win?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only reason he is getting a game is because we lack any other options in the ruck. He looked ok but now what? 2013 is over as far as a flag is concerned.
To completely misspell he isn't part of a rat pack because he debuted? Not sure what you mean? Won't he be going out tonight to celebrate the big win?
Oh, so you still think he is part of the rat-pack - all your other predictions about him being wrong mean statistically it is unlikely that he is.
I also don't know why you would try and find a reason to hate a new player based on no evidence

Nice message from Brodie on twitter;

@brodiegrundy: Thankyou to collingwoodfc for the opportunity to rep' the club tonight, and for my team mates, family, friends and members for the support.

Loved his game tonight, was exactly what I was hoping for, if he kicked that goal at the end it would have been almost a perfect debut.

Oh, so you still think he is part of the rat-pack - all your other predictions about him being wrong mean statistically it is unlikely that he is.
I also don't know why you would try and find a reason to hate a new player based on no evidence
You think he isn't? Hate? Just said he shouldn't be pumped up. His attitude wasn't a problem tonight nor should it be. Long way to go before he as proven anything yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Brodie Grundy man love (bumped, see post #909)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back