Universal Love Brodie Grundy man love (bumped, see post #909)

Remove this Banner Ad

1072177_10152076712174622_971153952_o.jpg

He can jump alright I was impressed with his game I think we have a keeper.
Yea that's like 1 metre higher than Jols can get.
If he could get his timing right he might have actually tapped that one down. He goes up too early but geez I was shocked to see him go so high.

I'm pretty tired from being out all night, was actually at my uncles 50th were Dale Tapping attended. But I saw the first half and loved his tackle (can't remember the player) his aggression was great and he went real well in the rucka thought, need to watch replay tommorow.

Was at the game and Grundy was really good. His tackle on the MCC members wing was fantastic and brutal. We looked (and played) so much better when he was in the ruck.

I'd keep him in the side for the rest of the year to get some more experience against good opposition. A proper pre season will be great for him to build up his fitness - looked a bit tired at the end.

Yea that's like 1 metre higher than Jols can get.
If he could get his timing right he might have actually tapped that one down. He goes up too early but geez I was shocked to see him go so high.

Yeah at time he did go a bit early but his 2nd Efforts are Awsome. He will get the Timing down in time

Was at the game and Grundy was really good. His tackle on the MCC members wing was fantastic and brutal. We looked (and played) so much better when he was in the ruck.

I'd keep him in the side for the rest of the year to get some more experience against good opposition. A proper pre season will be great for him to build up his fitness - looked a bit tired at the end.

2nd That. He plays better when he is in the Ruck. Though his Forward Work will get better more he Plays

The best thing about that highlight is his balance, strength and dexterity. All great attributes for a ruckman.

He has me genuinely excited. I'm trying to keep a wrap on my enthusiasm.

He must be the first ruckman since ever that we've drafted that isn't a god damn stick and might actually be able to put on some muscle.

Sent from my PC

Over the course of last year, he added a lot of muscle to his frame and entered the club over the 100kg mark. The most pleasing thing about both young ruckman is their willingness to tackle and put the shepherd on for their team mates.. and in Witts' case, take 4 blokes out when he goes for a mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to go for a jolly/Hudson and Grundy combo. Witts is too slow which you could forgive if he could take a contested mark. But it's not happening. So much pace is missing in out games as of late.

Time to go for a jolly/Hudson and Grundy combo. Witts is too slow which you could forgive if he could take a contested mark. But it's not happening. So much pace is missing in out games as of late.
One problem with this combo is that you're essentially going with 2 no. 1 ruckman, but it could work if they can play forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Brodie Grundy man love (bumped, see post #909)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back