Universal Love Brodie Grundy man love (bumped, see post #909)

Remove this Banner Ad

He went hard no doubt but he didn't seem to put you back in your place. If it wasn't out of vogue I would say he failed.
I remember having school reports returned for a rewrite because I had said that a student 'failed to submit all set work'. Even in this context, failure was unacceptable, let alone in cases where the student failed to succeed.

F*** off and take your drivel elsewhere. If he is a man he can say man-love. Get the **** over it. Hes a man.

If we wanted this lecture we would be studying arts at melbourne uni. You hero

Pdid.

You seem a bit grumpy - maybe 6.26am is too early for you.

Take it you're not a morning person?

Pdid.

You seem a bit grumpy - maybe 6.26am is too early for you.

Take it you're not a morning person?

I am a morning person lol. I reckon that post was crap. Irrelevant and crap. A bloke just wants to express some god damned man-love and someone has to bring it to that level

Lol maybe i took it too seriously.

Didnt register the banter....maybe im not a morning person..

I am a morning person lol. I reckon that post was crap. Irrelevant and crap. A bloke just wants to express some god damned man-love and someone has to bring it to that level

Never seen so much man-love on a thread.... not that there's anything wrong with that.

No stress, I get up at 5.30am and can't start communicating with others until 7.30.

Actually, I feel the same way about person v man as you do, but now that I know what buttons to push, beware .... ! I once worked for a woman who used oneuppersonship as a serious substitute for the man version, and all but laughed in her face. Political correctness gone mad, I thought at the time.

F*** off and take your drivel elsewhere. If he is a man he can say man-love. Get the **** over it. Hes a man.

If we wanted this lecture we would be studying arts at melbourne uni. You hero
Lol, as much as I agree with the sentiment, I think TheGreatGrundy was having a little tongue in cheek moment there.

Pissed myself at the 'arts at Melbourne uni' call though. Props on that one :D

What has happened with the forum that debutantes can so readily put long term posters in their place? FFS I even have Grundy in my username. If anyone is going to man-love him it should be me. He can ride my bike any time he wants. :)

Read a great line from a Carlton poster (I know, God strike me dead!). He said that he posts the way he chats to his mates.

I'm always happy to be bested by fellow posters with their wit (as Kappa got me the other day).

Hope Brodie sends you a Christmas haiku, TGG!

Man-love to you Pdid!

(and you can probably imagine the absolute drivel I wrote in my Arts' essays)

Read a great line from a Carlton poster (I know, God strike me dead!). He said that he posts the way he chats to his mates.

I'm always happy to be bested by fellow posters with their wit (as Kappa got me the other day).

Hope Brodie sends you a Christmas haiku, TGG!
TheGreatGrundy posts
Pdid responds, shots fired
First shock, then the lols

Yeah Pdid all a bit of banter. You did hit the serious button but it was fine. Have a laugh about it.

I actually did Arts too but at Monash, back in the days when there was only one Monash campus. Now if I had my time over again I would have done some course that actually led to a money pot later in life.

We digress. Back to Grundy. Given the Shintaro the Samurai style top knot, he should be able to compose a haiku. I seem to recall him being cast as a bit of a deep thinker when he was recruited, but my memory may be doing me a great disservice.

I actually did Arts too but at Monash, back in the days when there was only one Monash campus. Now if I had my time over again I would have done some course that actually led to a money pot later in life.

We digress. Back to Grundy. Given the Shintaro the Samurai style top knot, he should be able to compose a haiku. I seem to recall him being cast as a bit of a deep thinker when he was recruited, but my memory may be doing me a great disservice.

Ghost write Grundy's autobiography. He is due for one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, as much as I agree with the sentiment, I think TheGreatGrundy was having a little tongue in cheek moment there.

Pissed myself at the 'arts at Melbourne uni' call though. Props on that one :D
Yeah if you're going to be taken to task for being pompous, the humorous 'arts at Melbourne Uni' line at least blunts the sharp edges.

I too did an Arts degree, but at LaTrobe not Monash. Majored in politics, legal studies and staying upright after drinking 8 beers and 5 southern and cokes.

re your namesake - I have the same recollection that he was regarded as a bit of a philosopher pre-draft. Can certainly see him composing a line or two of poetry.

There is always some ying and yang in that. You would have to have given up the nine hours weeks, hours spent on research in the Pub finding yourself. The added benefits of finding others while you were finding yourself, even the pipe and leather elbow patches. That has no doubt made you the wonderfully well rounded Collingwood supporter you appear to be.

You would give all that up just for a pot of money?

I too did an Arts degree, but at LaTrobe not Monash. Majored in politics, legal studies and staying upright after drinking 8 beers and 5 southern and cokes.

re your namesake - I have the same recollection that he was regarded as a bit of a philosopher pre-draft. Can certainly see him composing a line or two of poetry.

From memory Grundy is now studying health sciences at LaTrobe, wants to be a physio?

And he did knock out some poems when he was in SA.

From memory Grundy is now studying health sciences at LaTrobe, wants to be a physio?

And he did knock out some poems when he was in SA.

that's the best way to approach poetry IMO - knocking them out beats actually writing or reading them any day.

What's wrong with having done arts at Melb Uni?
Nothing, as long as you don't expect it to lead to a high paying job in.... Well, any field.

There is always some ying and yang in that. You would have to have given up the nine hours weeks, hours spent on research in the Pub finding yourself. The added benefits of finding others while you were finding yourself, even the pipe and leather elbow patches. That has no doubt made you the wonderfully well rounded Collingwood supporter you appear to be.

You would give all that up just for a pot of money?
Aren't you a doctor by trade? Now there is a real job with serious cash rewards! Admittedly you probably need to find yourself somewhat quicker and more directly than an Arts' student. Being well rounded has some advantages, but life viewed through a single window might make of me a more purposeful and committed individual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Brodie Grundy man love (bumped, see post #909)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back