Traded Brodie Grundy [traded to Sydney for #46 and F2]

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheehan's son is a sad figure. Well known for making up trades for attention on twitter. I'm surprised there is anyone not new on here who has not come across this before.
I clicked through and discovered he is also a right-wing conspiracy theorist as well chefskiss.

Last edited:
Sydney would tick all the boxes as the perfect destination for Grundy to play as a pure ruckman. With Hickey retiring the spot is wide open for him to take.

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah, Sydney make sense... but so does Port, Cats,...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grundy is the reason why Hickeys spot is up for grabs. I'm guessing he was tapped on the shoulder

To be fair i think hickey wanted to retire for family reasons whether grundy was coming or not.

We want Grundy, we need Grundy but there aint no way we are going to pay pick 11 for Grundy. Now don't feel bad, don't feel bad cause 2 out of 3 aint bad.

Prob not straight swap for 11, but good chance it would be involved.

Eg Grundy and 24/31/F2 for pick 11

Or maybe Tomlinson would also be of interest as key back depth.

To be honest I would rather future picks from Melbourne as apparently we have a few good academy kids coming through in 2024. Better to have points then than now.

We want Grundy, we need Grundy but there aint no way we are going to pay pick 11 for Grundy. Now don't feel bad, don't feel bad cause 2 out of 3 aint bad.
Pick #22 should be plenty as more than what the Dees paid the Pies.

No chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Brodie Grundy [traded to Sydney for #46 and F2]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back