Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Useless, I took Pie 4 Life ’s excellent advice and confirmed that Dingster had a good role. So the only info I have for the JOAT’s benefit is that wiz isn’t a good role.

The good news is that with the small number of good roles left, evil shouldn’t be worried about us for a couple of nights - they should be going for each other / hunting the SK.

Playing catch up now - I’m not a good role, or a bad one. I’m just a villager, happy to be the lynch if it serves a purpose :)

We still have joat and flog kills. Flog especially should be using it tonight before they risk dying.

Your vote and wickzkis read like a protection of wizzymelon, solidifying my thought he very well may be evil.

Thewizardmelon

Thanks Itsmyshow

Ah, so the lynch on me is from a BEaston hunch? Please take note villagers where this started when I’m gone :)

Nah I think we need to stick with this :/ if we had more of the village still alive, then yeah I might be more inclined.

Agreed - I was more than happy to be a vig target (and expected to be) to clear up the Chips result but since that hasn’t occurred, we have known evil in MCBG that we should be lynching right? Or have I missed something?

Itsmyshow

I saw it too 😂
Sad In A Box GIF

Hop in manicpie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed - I was more than happy to be a vig target (and expected to be) to clear up the Chips result but since that hasn’t occurred, we have known evil in MCBG that we should be lynching right? Or have I missed something?

Itsmyshow
Yeah evil mistake for killing pie for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back