Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Very suss. Why are we assuming dank is good? Or Gralin? Dero is doing it for the laughs but their basis of me being evil is very flimsy with it basically being because I wasn't around for most of D1 and all of D2, and an obvious seer on the wolves part and hoping that their flinging shit at the wall hoping something sticks.

Lynching me gets the village further away from a win and all evil closer to the win. We have two known evil. Think about who it advantages if a villager gets lynched. Or if they set up a double lynch for two villagers. Who benefits from the known manipulator not getting lynched, especially if a villager dies?

If we get rid of the manipulator it's a major blow to them. They can't manipulate tomorrow. Lynching me means that you lose another villager, there'll still be three or four kills overnight if the JOAT decides to kill MM and you'll have 3 Night Immunes left who'll pick off the rest of you easily, especially if either evil was able to seer Gina last night. You'll be handing it to the SK if you don't identify them tomorrow.
If you're the mafia boss (and not the SK) let me know and we'll lynch the SK instead.

My reason is more vibe based than that

Yes but I don't think you're a villager

But I think we'll have 2 night immunes left tomorrow which is kind of the point of trying this

Killing marc gets a manipulation off the board yes
But numbers are high enough and 2 wolves are out in the open

They can't drive the lynch tomorrow even with the manipulation
Is it vibe? Or is it because you're evil? Villager gone is good for evil. Getting rid of evil now has to be the priority.
Look I was happy to vote Marc out tonight but it was only to save the gamble for tomorrow. But there's no way that Marc survives overnight regardless.

That post by eth was almost begging.

Given the change in sentiment.

eth-dog please Itsmyshow

Happy to change back if the village sways back the other way
The post was trying to make sure the village weren't dumb enough to basically hand evil the victory.
Thanks for confirming you seer as plain clothes. We didn't seer you. I think we know the JOAT now too.

Also, I'll do my best to guarantee that we won't multi-lynch if MM and I aren't in the firing line. I will reveal our manipulation just before deadline if that is the case.
Trying to flush out the JOAT. Fair play, I respect that.
The action is more important than the object.
Not really. The SK just needs enough people to die to win. If you're SK and not submitting a kill N0 then you're pretty dumb.
If you're the mafia boss (and not the SK) let me know and we'll lynch the SK instead.
I'm neither.

Very suss. Why are we assuming dank is good? Or Gralin? Dero is doing it for the laughs but their basis of me being evil is very flimsy with it basically being because I wasn't around for most of D1 and all of D2, and an obvious seer on the wolves part and hoping that their flinging shit at the wall hoping something sticks.

Lynching me gets the village further away from a win and all evil closer to the win. We have two known evil. Think about who it advantages if a villager gets lynched. Or if they set up a double lynch for two villagers. Who benefits from the known manipulator not getting lynched, especially if a villager dies?

If we get rid of the manipulator it's a major blow to them. They can't manipulate tomorrow. Lynching me means that you lose another villager, there'll still be three or four kills overnight if the JOAT decides to kill MM and you'll have 3 Night Immunes left who'll pick off the rest of you easily, especially if either evil was able to seer Gina last night. You'll be handing it to the SK if you don't identify them tomorrow.
We need to take a risk and try to hit NI today. As good as hitting MM would be, need a NI more.

Is it vibe? Or is it because you're evil? Villager gone is good for evil. Getting rid of evil now has to be the priority.

The post was trying to make sure the village weren't dumb enough to basically hand evil the victory.

Trying to flush out the JOAT. Fair play, I respect that.

Not really. The SK just needs enough people to die to win. If you're SK and not submitting a kill N0 then you're pretty dumb.

I'm neither.
I think its you FP and one of Wick/Cads

If people were proposing Wick or Cadsky I'd be a little more hesitant

But I'm pretty confident you and FP are two of who we need dead to win

So I'm happy to role the dice on either if enough of the village is game

I'm still looking for my first win as a villager and this could be why but hey it's more fun

I'm still looking for my first win as a villager and this could be why but hey it's more fun
I'm just a villager, hence I've been voting by gut feel and vibes from the thread and not chopping and changing my vote like most others. But I completely agree that eth and fp are our two most likely suspects and the two we need gone the most.

I'm just a villager, hence I've been voting by gut feel and vibes from the thread and not chopping and changing my vote like most others. But I completely agree that eth and fp are our two most likely suspects and the two we need gone the most.
I was thinking maybe dank until MM was revealed today
Not enough room left in wolves
His defence of hatchy seems legit now

You pushing for night immune also feels less like something you'd do if evil

Why wouldn't you keep your head down?

Wick was mostly just on the really sus voting

We need to take a risk and try to hit NI today. As good as hitting MM would be, need a NI more.
I don't think we need to take this risk. We're in the box seat. The risk far outweighs the rewards of killing another villager. Hitting known evil with a lynch is the sensible play.

I think it's you. Then dank. Third I'm open to being any of the three you have listed.

I was thinking maybe dank until MM was revealed today
Not enough room left in wolves
His defence of hatchy seems legit now

You pushing for night immune also feels less like something you'd do if evil

Why wouldn't you keep your head down?

Wick was mostly just on the really sus voting
Just feel like I'll get knocked off at night at some point regardless. Surprised I've made it this far tbh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think we need to take this risk. We're in the box seat. The risk far outweighs the rewards of killing another villager. Hitting known evil with a lynch is the sensible play.

I think it's you. Then dank. Third I'm open to being any of the three you have listed.
It's nice of you to maybe possibly give me one

Grudgingly

Eh, **** it, seems like I'm gone. I am Doug Judy. I have no idea if Gralin was a self protecting JOAT or one of Figgis or Vulture but he didn't die. My thoughts is that they're least likely to be Gina given that the mafia also missed last night.

Keep me alive tonight and lynch them. If he's Figgis all you need to find is the Vulture. If he's the Vulture the wolves are dead tonight and you lynch me tomorrow. I'll Kill Nothing tonight.

It's almost like you can't die

(at night).
You can believe what you like, you won't find anything here. I'm not gonna bother mounting a defence, if I get hit over night that's one less kill used on a good role.

Eh, **** it, seems like I'm gone. I am Doug Judy. I have no idea if Gralin was a self protecting JOAT or one of Figgis or Vulture but he didn't die. My thoughts is that they're least likely to be Gina given that the mafia also missed last night.

Keep me alive tonight and lynch them. If he's Figgis all you need to find is the Vulture. If he's the Vulture the wolves are dead tonight and you lynch me tomorrow. I'll Kill Nothing tonight.
The Rookie Yes GIF by ABC Network

Doug Judy is notably untrustworthy

Yeah, still think you're The Vulture.

Killed her? I was tempted, but I thought she'd be the most likely to be protected by Gina. I should have gone with my gut and killed you.
Yep, killing good or me were your better play - you even said it in one of the 47 posts where you mentioned the SK.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back