Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 28, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, West Adelaide
http://www.afc.com.au/news/2015-06-24/brown-locked-down-for-two-years

Reliable defender Luke Brown has agreed to a new two-year deal, which will see him remain a Crow until at least the end of 2017.

Brown, 22, is a key part of Adelaide’s young backline. He routinely stands the best small forwards in the competition and has conceded only seven goals to his direct opponents in 11 games this season.

Recruited from SANFL club Norwood as part of a trade with Greater Western Sydney in 2011, Brown has played 57 AFL games including the past 44 in succession. He hasn’t missed a match since Round 11, 2013.

The unassuming backman is the fourth Crow to put pen to paper in the last fortnight, following midfield duo Rory Sloane and Richard Douglas, and fellow young defender Rory Laird.

“I am really enjoying my football at the moment, so I jumped at the opportunity to re-sign,” Brown said.

“We have an exciting group of players at the Club and I look forward to working hard to achieve team success.”

Another one ticked off the list!

Here's a comparison for you all to ponder.
View attachment 146395
very comparable

i like this signing, don't mind that its only 2 years - puts him out of sync with all the other signings this year. that needs to happen at some stage, don't want all our good up and coming kids coming out of contract at the same time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Browny needs some gif love

677.gif

Is anyone concerned that all of our signings are happening at once? And that something larger may have happened in the background?

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Brown signs on for 2 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back