Brownlow Medal 2010 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got Deledio on 9 ahead of Riewoldt on 7 at this stage.

I'm very confident Deledio won't win richmond's. Last year he got his votes when he played well and kicked a goal or two as well. Has kicked 2 goals for the year. I just can't see it.

Why does he need to kick goals? I understand it helps a lot but plenty of players poll without being good in front of goal.

His output might be the same but his influence has been greater than last year imo.

He has had a better year than 2009 in my opinion, obviously with the role change his numbers where never going to be as good, but along with Newman in defence these two guys have played massive roles in Richmonds revival since mid-season when it looked like they wouldn't win a game all year. Obviously Riewoldt has as well but don't underestimate these guys.

On another note was that the sealer from Boak? Could be a 3 voter for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boak
Morton
Brogan

Cassisi 11
Boak 11
next best is Rodan and Kornes on 7.

Agree i think itll come from Boak/Cassisi i think Boak will be around $6 and Cassisi around $7. The thing with Boak is alot of his votes have come in games where we have him to poll but their was an abundance of very good players who could steal votes off him.

T Boak 11
D Rodan 10
D Cassisi 8
K Kornes 7

Very confident on Boak/Rodan and to a lesser extent Cassisi (will include him at much lower stakes)

Boak such great value too! :thumbsu::)

Bulldogs and Saints are my no-go-zones. I don't have Hayes as high as a lot of others around here. Might have a bite at Griffen at the dogs if he is $6+.

Won't be touching the Dogs, Hawthorn, West Coast or Fremantle.

I think Melbourne, Port, North, Geelong and Collingwood could all go one of 2 ways which works pretty well if you're willing to put up a heap of combinations.

Just out of interest, which 2 from Port would ou be interested in? I'm assuming it's either Boak, Cassisi or Rodan?

Last time i checked i thought Griff was paying around $12? He wont win though.

He wasn't in the centrebet group of dogs players so hopefully he is big odds with TAB. Well that's your opinion, I actually have Boyd, Cooney, Griffen and Giansiarcusa all within 3 votes of each other with Griffen leading on 13.

He wasn't in the centrebet group of dogs players so hopefully he is big odds with TAB. Well that's your opinion, I actually have Boyd, Cooney, Griffen and Giansiarcusa all within 3 votes of each other with Griffen leading on 13.

Think he might have got added mid week at $13. Should be $10+ if he's an option and I also have him as bit of a long shot in my multis. (Got him on 10, Cooney/Boyd 11 and a heap on 8-9!)

Think he might have got added mid week at $13. Should be $10+ if he's an option and I also have him as bit of a long shot in my multis. (Got him on 10, Cooney/Boyd 11 and a heap on 8-9!)

Ahh okay, probably didn't check after monday/tuesday. Went off injured last night so could drift out even further. Will definetly have a small go at him then.

Lynden Dunn best player in the second quarter, Harvey being held quite well by Jones.

Brad Green having an influence too.

Greenwood chopping but I don't know if he'd get votes.

is anyone watching melb vs north, swallow playing ok as i can see in the stats

all handballs tho

he is the mix for 3 i reckon, has also kicked 2 nice goals. would also consider boomer and green in the mix for votes who would be the players im most interested in team votes wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back