Brownlow Medal 2010 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys what rounds do you think pendles will poll in, i might be biased but i think he has had 7 BOG's (vs Melb, EssX2 , Carl X2, WB, Adelaide)
and at least 6 other games where he could pick up 1 or 2 votes ( vs WCE, Port, Geel, Rich, BL , Freo)

Round Votes
2 2
4 1
5 3
6 2
8 2
10 1
11 1
14 2
15 2
16 1
17 1
18 3
20 2
21 3

Guys,

I intend on boxing up a few multis on TAB sportsbet once available.
Does anyone know if they have an option for boxed multis?
I know on centrebet they have a boxed multi option that you click and it automatically works out all combos. It asks you what amount you would like to place on all combos also. So easy
Does anyone know If Tab Sportsbet has this feature?
It will be a tedious (but worth it) outcome if they dont. Ill be putting all combos in one by one.
Does anyone know an easier process.

Thankyou

From a Collingwood perspective I rate Swan as a clear leader for us, around the 28 vote mark currently. Looking back at the year, I think he is close to a shoe-in.

Pendlebury next best with 17 and Didak 15.

Guys,

I intend on boxing up a few multis on TAB sportsbet once available.
Does anyone know if they have an option for boxed multis?
I know on centrebet they have a boxed multi option that you click and it automatically works out all combos. It asks you what amount you would like to place on all combos also. So easy
Does anyone know If Tab Sportsbet has this feature?
It will be a tedious (but worth it) outcome if they dont. Ill be putting all combos in one by one.
Does anyone know an easier process.

Thankyou

As far as I know its going to have to be the long way. I love to box multi so I think I'm going to be a busy boy come the day the market opens

who's safer? Thompson or Watson.

Im considering chucking $5 on each of the following

Thompson/Watson (1.60) / Swan (1.22) / Harvey (1.38) / Cassisi (6.80) @ 18.32
Thompson/Watson (1.60) / Swan (1.22) / Harvey (1.38) / Boak (8.25) @ 22.22
Thompson/Watson (1.60) / Swan (1.22) / Swallow (2.90) / Cassisi (6.80) @ 38.49
Thompson/Watson (1.60) / Swan (1.22) / Swallow (2.90) / Boak (8.25) @ 46.70
Thompson/Watson (1.60) / Pendlebury (2.95) / Harvey (1.38) / Cassisi (6.80) @ 44.29
Thompson/Watson (1.60) / Pendlebury (2.95) / Harvey (1.38) / Boak (8.25) @ 53.74
Thompson/Watson (1.60) / Pendlebury (2.95) / Swallow (2.90) / Cassisi (6.80) @ 93.08
Thompson/Watson (1.60) / Pendlebury (2.95) / Swallow (2.90) / Boak (8.25) @ 112.93

Obviously I would need whoever I choose as my main anchor to get up but other than that the only worry would be some random from port getting up as options for collingwood and north melbourne are both covered. A $40 outlay could net me between $92 and $565

From a Collingwood perspective I rate Swan as a clear leader for us, around the 28 vote mark currently. Looking back at the year, I think he is close to a shoe-in.

Pendlebury next best with 17 and Didak 15.

I understand every year is different, but thats what everyone said last year

everyone doesnt think that swan will poll well..............why?????

If Swan polls like he should I feel he will win the medal by round 19 or 20. He will blitz it.
However, last year is all in our minds. A great year last year and only polled a dozen votes. Should of nearly doubled that figure last year.
We will just have to wait and see I guess

Round Votes
2 2
4 1
5 3
6 2
8 2
10 1
11 1
14 2
15 2
16 1
17 1
18 3
20 2
21 3
I gave him 1 ( rated him a .9 ) in R2 vs Melb. You gave 2 votes and the previous poster had him BOG vs Melb. If he gets the 2 or 3 in that game I'd say that he wins the medal. I have him on 22, with 1 in R2.
Has anyone else got a view on Pendlebury in R2 vs Melb ????

Also you gave him 0 in R19 where I gave him 2 vs Geel.

I dont think swan will poll well i also think the same about ablett so my bett is judd because he didnt have a very good year last year and he came 2nd!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont think swan will poll well i also think the same about ablett so my bett is judd because he didnt have a very good year last year and he came 2nd!!!
Add to that he also had Murphy and Gibbs taking plenty of votes off him last year, that won't happen this year.

@Scooterselwood
IMO Jobe Watson is a certainty to win his clubs votes, nobody to challenge him. Jonathan Brown is very likely to win his as is Scotty Thompson. If I had to put them in order of prefernce I'd go Watson > Thompson > Brown although they are all really good choices to use as anchors.

@Joelskies I'd say Richmond votes will probably be won by Riewoldt or Deledio, with an outside chance to Newman.

I gave him 1 ( rated him a .9 ) in R2 vs Melb. You gave 2 votes and the previous poster had him BOG vs Melb. If he gets the 2 or 3 in that game I'd say that he wins the medal. I have him on 22, with 1 in R2.

I gave him 2 against Melbourne because I remember him kicking a couple of classy goals and some noticeable work around stoppages, but it was a game without any standouts and he is no guarantee to poll.

I didn`t see the Geelong game but from everything I heard Didak and Swan were the standouts and Thomas and Wellingham next in line.

Round Votes
2 2 - Agree here, will poll, just a matter of how many...
4 1 - Yes, should sneak one.
5 3 - ANZAC Medalist, Beams only danger...
6 2 - 3, was at this game and thought he was the clear standout
8 2 - Against Freo, won't poll here, Swan and Sandi better
10 1 - Yep should sneak one
11 1 - 3 here, was BOG by a mile, won Bob Rose Medal
14 2 - One here, Jolly and Swan just ahead
15 2 - Yep, Rodan a danger
16 1 - None here, gave it to Leroy Brown
17 1 - None here, his disposal was very average, WILL NOT POLL.
18 3 - Yes
20 2 - Gave him the 3 over Cloke
21 3 - Gave him to with Thompson the 3, could still poll

So pretty much the same matches, just different votes. I have him on 24 with a scope of 18-28. I have him leading Swan (22) in my tally

On a semi-serious note, does anyone think the TAB and/or other betting agencies might have people reading these forums?

Just had a look in the MVP thread on our board and in rd 2 most people rated Beams to be the best Pie on the ground, it was a 1 point win so i'm pretty sure a Melbourne player will be amongst votes, i'd say you're close to the mark with Pendles polling 1.

rd 19 Didak and Wellingham had better games than Pendles, very rough chance for 1 vote.

Round 2 - I have him getting 1-2, gave him the 1 but he could outpoll beams for the 2 easily, Wont beat petterd though.
R19 i have him on 2 so same as you.

Just had a look in the MVP thread on our board and in rd 2 most people rated Beams to be the best Pie on the ground, it was a 1 point win so i'm pretty sure a Melbourne player will be amongst votes, i'd say you're close to the mark with Pendles polling 1.

rd 19 Didak and Wellingham had better games than Pendles, very rough chance for 1 vote.

from what i remember Pettard and Green as melbournes two best players and beams and pendles being our best two. Considering melbourne played really well and probably deserved to win i think two melbourne players will get votes in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back